What’s your toolbox look like?

billyh

Goodwill Hunter
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lot
I know a lot of you have a tool box of some sorts so lets see them! Here’s mine when I first got it a couple years ago. Not pictured is the tool cart that is almost as big. I’ll see if I can get some updated pics tomorrow.

1685584525988.jpeg

Box?? Mine seem to be scattered everywhere.

I just threw mine out. Had it since the 80s. Just basics tools in there but I'll need something new this fall

Which one? Plus I have a few rooms full of tools. You name it I've got it.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

I know a lot of you have a tool box of some sorts so lets see them! Here’s mine when I first got it a couple years ago. Not pictured is the tool cart that is almost as big. I’ll see if I can get some updated pics tomorrow.

View attachment 9183307
Man that is serious…think Bob the builder for me. 😂

Actually I think I have more tools than I should.

My toolbox consist of a Klein 11 in 1 screwdriver, a 7 inch Klein tools knipex style pliers, and a six and one Klein tool stubby screwdriver in my junk drawer

Last edited:
I can almost rebuild a car with what I have and it's actually not that much.

16856252258662211982202292001120.jpg
1/3 of what I had when I was a master Tech. But this last of my toolboxes is packed.

When I was a working man, my company van was one big toolbox. They got it all back when I retired. Now I just have basic tools for doing repairs around the house.

Used to have a nice setup when I worked in car stereo/mobile av in a Mac 3 drawer utility cart. Now it's some 18v li ion tools and random hand tools nothing special. Just hang tvs or something no real work done on cars anymore.

Sweet box. I was always jealous when I was younger of my buddy's Snap On set. Is that full of Matco tools as well?

I still work on my own Cars/House. Granted, I don't pull Transmission or Engines anymore.

My toolbox is an unmitigated disaster :ROFLMAO:

Everything is spread out between an old Craftsman metal enclosure my father-in-law handed down to me almost 30 years ago, and my "prop bucket" that I bring back and forth with me to the high school when we're building/repairing props.

Sweet box. I was always jealous when I was younger of my buddy's Snap On set. Is that full of Matco tools as well?
Honesty never cared for SnapOn except their technology. Everything was Chromed and difficult to hold when hands greasy, and when weren't Mechanics Hands greasy.

View attachment 9183307
More importantly, who is that young man with a clean-shaven face in a suit or tuxedo? 😲

I’ll post mine later this evening.

Honesty never cared for SnapOn except their technology. Everything was Chromed and difficult to hold when hands greasy, and when weren't Mechanics Hands greasy.
Makes sense but never knew that was a thing. What was your manufacturer of choice? I always had craftsman bc sears was always close by and I couldn't afford SO, Matco, Mac etc

Matco was good, original Craftsman (before they sold to KMart), my fav hand tool was Vulcan. They had a course texture on their Wrenches so it was easy to hold on. Also loved their Ratchets that had fine teeth, excellent in tight spots.

Not much Matco. Tons of Snap-On and Mac in there. We didn’t have a good Matco guy for the longest time.

View attachment 9183307

I'm so insanely jealous of this set up.

Back