ANNOUNCEMENT WGP Alert: Use Sunscreen

Feel better Todd.
Its why the stick from Coral Safe is one of my "always in the bag" items.
Thanks. I use a spray, but that stick is definitely something I want to try. I don't want to do this again. I could attach a few more pics of what's underneath (or rather what's no longer underneath) but that may be too graphic. Bottom line is protect yourselves. I played tennis for years, including in college, and back in those days we never used sunscreen. Now that I'm a golfer, and coach, I have the big brim hat and sunscreen but I'm afraid I'm paying for the previous years......

Have a bunch of friends who have had chunks cut out lately from not using sunscreen enough. I lather up anything exposed just before hitting the course.

New stick ordered

I have the worst Irish skin and can burn on a rainy day so I use sunscreen anytime I'm outdoors. I am unfamiliar with this brand but will have to check it out!

From someone who lives in Australia, where skin cancer is insidious but we have summer reminders of the 5 S ‘s

Always check the expiry date too of all
Products . You may think your protected but the efficacy of the product deteriorates with age of it .

@JB - Thanks for the reminder - My order is in and now maybe I will actually keep it in golf bag for once. I never remember until Im on the first tee box and realize the sunscreen is in the drawer at home....

View attachment 9145709
That looks like a reasonable price 🙂

For those that watched or listened to the Worst Golf Podcast this week know we talked a bit about skincare. Even told the story of a friend of mine that got some of his face cut off because of it.

We also talked about Coral Safe and our new partner of the Worst Golf Podcast.

Use the link above (it helps WGP) and try some out. Their prices are not out of line and they are a product we think you will enjoy. My recommendations that I made on the show are for two items that stay in your golf bag and you never have to worry about it. The small SPF 30 clip on and the SPF 50 face stick. Both are live savers, literally and work really well.

View attachment 9145540

Thanks for the heads up. I ordered some after listening to the podcast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the worst Irish skin and can burn on a rainy day so I use sunscreen anytime I'm outdoors. I am unfamiliar with this brand but will have to check it out!

It’s the brand we have discussed on WGP. This week talked a little bit about the company.

Thanks for the heads up. I ordered some after listening to the podcast.

What did you order?

It’s the brand we have discussed on WGP. This week talked a little bit about the company.

What did you order?

I got the small SPF 50 Chap Stick style stick and the SPF 30 lotion bottle that hooks in your bag.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
1. Ordering several of the roll-ons from Coral Safe. Would love not getting all messy.
2. Correct: Boneless wings are *not* wings, they’re saucy nugs.
3. “Let’s break our diet” “I won’t admit that on air” made me lol

The guys I play with always kid with me and call me Dad cause I’m always asking if anyone wants sunscreen. I won’t golf without it though.

For those that watched or listened to the Worst Golf Podcast this week know we talked a bit about skincare. Even told the story of a friend of mine that got some of his face cut off because of it.

We also talked about Coral Safe and our new partner of the Worst Golf Podcast.

Use the link above (it helps WGP) and try some out. Their prices are not out of line and they are a product we think you will enjoy. My recommendations that I made on the show are for two items that stay in your golf bag and you never have to worry about it. The small SPF 30 clip on and the SPF 50 face stick. Both are live savers, literally and work really well.

View attachment 9145540
I would, but it is way too cold here, and wearing a coat all day does not help when you try to apply!! LOL!🤣

All kidding aside, very important!! I use the lotion type sunscreen at SPF 50, and wear a long sleeve also. Back of my neck, ears, take a beating in the summer. I put up my collar when it gets brutal. Always a hat on my head, usually light in color.

All kidding aside, very important!! I use the lotion type sunscreen at SPF 50, and wear a long sleeve also. Back of my neck, ears, take a beating in the summer. I put up my collar when it gets brutal. Always a hat on my head, usually light in color.
It’s why we recommended what we did.

What did you order?
I love supporting smaller / family run companies. Going to order some and give them a try on course!

Just placed an order for the pump bottle and the one that will hang on my golf bag. :cool:

Wow, already shipped 🔥84F9838C-529E-4CF5-979D-DD1C77DFF1A4.jpeg

Ordered Wednesday and received today. I'm set for season to start...in 3 months :p2AAE106C-954F-4A3E-A92B-1F8EBEA44612.jpeg

Back