WGC-Bridgestone Invitational [Spoilers]

Damaikis

Fairway Finder
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.2
The guys on Tour are at Firestone Country Club this week for another WGC event. I've loved watching this tournament since I played the South Course last spring because it's always fun to watch those guys play the same course you did. When I played I shot 41 on the back from the tips, so I'll be watching to see if someone matches that or even shoots worse!

It wouldn't surprise me to see Tiger win this week since he's dominated his favorite courses so far this year. Having already won this tourney a bunch of times, I bet he'll be in contention again.

Definitely bummed I don't have a start left for Tiger.

Hunter has dropped out for those looking to set their Fantasy lineup.

Going with a reduced lineup for the first time this year. Putting all my money into 5 guys

Im volunteering there this weekend so i get in for free. I love this weekend. I always make time to get to the bridgestone tent and get a few swings in

MC hangover. I figured w/ TW on the course, this thread would be rocking.

I'm more excited about the Ladies Open. I'll be watching this as well though.

watching Live@ coverage online, pretty sure Directv has some extra channels(701-705) for this event over the weekend

Yep. I just want to play with the boys. Golfs not golf without them now..

Thain did Bridgestone give you an exemption into this event based on your MC play?

Phil is playing this course, and it plays to him well. Tiger is playing, but folding over the back end. Jason Day I feel like is coming on strong right now.

I'm interested in it, because it's only like 1 1/2 hours from me. I just would like to see Tiger come out hot, and see who gives chase to him. If Ohio weather says off that course, it'll be fun to see how low people go.

My lineup this week

Woods
Johnson
Scott
Stricker
Kuchar

Bets Around work... 5 Dollar bet... you pick three... top placing wins it

I took: Phil, Sergio, Jason Day
Friend of mine took: Scott Snedeker Kuchar
(Tiger is an off limits pick for everyone)

I saw people are leaning heavily on Stricker to do well.

The way TW has played this course in the past, I truly expected him to own it.
Looking at his victories this year, and the past few (outside of Players), its courses he has owned in the past.

Not having any TW starts is either going to bury me in FG standings or give me a big bump. I'd take the bet that it will bury me though.

I had one Tiger start left and it was either for here or the PGA Championship. I opted for here.

Well I forgot to set3t my line up this week...So im rooting for DJ and Matsuyama!!

My team:

Henrik Stenson 24%
Adam Scott 23%
Angel Cabrera 19%
Dustin Johnson 16%
Tiger Woods 14%
Ian Poulter 14%
Hideki Matsuyama 13%
Harris English 11%
Sergio Garcia 8%
Francesco Molinari 4%

Be a good week to get a win out of Tiger. Only had one win out of six starts I've used him so far.

Why is Phil behind a tree every time they cut to him??

I also am running out of starts for some big names. Sneds, Phil, Webb, Kuch all have one left. Tiger, Dufner, Hass, Rose have two. I'm going to have to have alot of "B" players win down the stretch.

Rose is sporting the new SLDR logo on the hat.

The boss is at the course and followed TIger and Phil around, Im at work

maybe next year

watching Live@ coverage online, pretty sure Directv has some extra channels(701-705) for this event over the weekend

And if you're stuck at work, the PGA tour radio is now only $1.99. Good thru the Tour Championship.

Well I forgot to set3t my line up this week...So im rooting for DJ and Matsuyama!!

With two tourneys this week that is going to sting. That is a shame since you had a good year going and was right in the hunt.

Back