We're having a baby boy!

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Well my wife and I went to the doctor yesterday and found out, our little one that's due in August is going to be a BOY!!!

We are already blessed with a two year old little girl and she'll soon be a big sister.

I hope to have the ultrasound photos scanned and up tomorrow, the wife wanted to take them to her work today. Fatherhood has to be the best feeling in the entire world, I can't wait for my daughter to be old enough to hit the course with me and now our family will have a nice little foursome to hit the course all at the same time!:D

P.S. Mom and baby boy are doing well, watching the heart on the ultrasound is on my list of top things I've witnessed in my life.

P.S.S Anyone know where to buy the little baby booties that look like golf shoes?

You are going to have an awesome time chasing that little dude around. Congrats!

Congrats! Lots of baby news lately!

Congrats! Hope everything goes well!

Major conrgats man! All these babies are just too awesome!

A huge congrats to you! A girl and boy, that's great!

Congratulations! :party:

(there needs to be a cigar smilie)

product_4834_large.jpg

Awesome!!!! I hope he's greeted with a sleeve of balls and a 9 iron and baby putter..haha Congrats!

Congrats buddy!

Thats awesome! Congrats!!!

Congrats Icey, you are very blessed!

Congrats Icey! Little boys are awesome! I don't know what I would do with out my son

Congrats Icey! That's fantastic news. You'll have a golf buddy for life!

congrats on the new addition

Congrats man! Fatherhood is an incredible experience! Its funny to me that so many guys want so many boys when they do have kids. I have one boy myself and I couldn't be more proud of EVERYTHING he does.

Congrats again! Good luck to you and your family!

Also of note, going from 1 to 2 kids isn't too big a deal IMO in case you're worried.

Awesome Icey! I wish the best for you and your wife.

Now that's cool Icey! :blob::thumb: Congrats to you and the wife :clapp:

Congratulations on the impending addition to your family!

1 to 2 means you will be out numbered at some point - kind of a shock for me. And, little boys are quite different from little girls. Congrats, and, enjoy. They do grow up quickly, Hopefully, my son will make it past the imbecile stage soon. I think it took me a few years.

Congrats on the future addition! I think having a girl then boy combo is just FANTASTIC. My daughter is very cautious and really helps in watching my adventurous son (they are 2 yrs 9 mo apart).

As for infant golf apparel -Trumpette makes infant socks that look like shoes: http://www.purejoybaby.com/catalog/item/4925438/4955197.htm

They are pricey but very cute. A lot of my mommy-friends use them for their girls (the ballet socks that look like shoes).

Back