Welcome another Budget Golf rep to THP!

Hi All,

ScoFo from Budget Golf here. Been wanting to get some more folks from the team involved with the THP community, and I'm proud to welcome Brandyn @BroCoBG to the family!

He'll be learning his way around, so be gentle (but you're welcome to beat him up a little bit too!)

Brandyn is one of our newest customer service reps though he has been here for a little over a year now. He is a hockey player and a collegiate golfer who just graduated from one of our local colleges here in Joliet. If you need help with any products or have questions, he's here to help. He used to have the most amazing lettuce but cut it all off after he got hired here. Shame...
Welcome to THP, @BroCoBG!

And you're not alone - Just last week I chopped off my hockey hair too...

Welcome!

Hi Everyone!
Thanks for the warm welcome looking forward to connecting with everyone and answering any questions!
Unfortunately, I did cut off all the lettuce thinking it wouldn't be in accordance with the dress code but I was sadly mistaken...
We'll have to introduce you to @sunshine, he'll set you straight!

Welcome to the forum

Welcome!

Welcome @BroCoBG, glad that you are in the FAMILY here @THP. Looking forward to your input on Budget Golf stuff.

Welcome @BroCoBG ! THPers ❤️ Budget Golf. They do amazing things for this community and golf consumers everywhere.

Jump on in the water is fine here! Lots to chat about even outside of golf.

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome @BroCoBG !

Has @ScoFoBG held a Hot Tub Time Machine viewing party at the office yet?

:welcome:

Back