Wedge bounce explanation..

Idk, except for my 60* wedge, I couldn't tell you what the other 3 wedges bounce numbers are. (the 60* is zero bounce)

All I have ever thought about when pulling a wedge, was the distance that wedge would send the ball with my swing. The 60*/0 works quite well on thin lies for me.

I know this is probably wrong on my part, but learning the use of the various bounces was one of those things I didn't make time for. Just too far down the list of need to know.

Idk, except for my 60* wedge, I couldn't tell you what the other 3 wedges bounce numbers are. (the 60* is zero bounce)

All I have ever thought about when pulling a wedge, was the distance that wedge would send the ball with my swing. The 60*/0 works quite well on thin lies for me.

I know this is probably wrong on my part, but learning the use of the various bounces was one of those things I didn't make time for. Just too far down the list of need to know.
Legit ZERO bounce wedge? I'd love to see a pic or three of that.

That may be a” cold chisel “ or
“ wood chisel “ on a stick ))

Imagine it for very hard ground?

Ran across this today....... can't wait to ask questions come Monday

Back