Vokey WedgeWorks Low Bounce K Grind Wedge

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
Titleist launched the Vokey SM10 wedges in January of this year, offering a wide range of choices. As usual, Bob Vokey likes to expand the line by introducing new options along the way. Today, Vokey is releasing the new WedgeWorks Low Bounce K grind to add to the range.

I appreciate it when Bob Vokey and Aaron Dill collaborate to create new wedges to add to the existing lineup. Doing so not only helps showcase what tour professionals are looking for, but also provides weekend golfers with another option inspired by the tour. When these new grinds are released, people often wonder where they fit into the current lineup and what type of player would benefit from adding one to their bag. These releases tend to be very targeted, and the new Low Bounce K grind is best suited for players with a shallow attack angle who play in firm conditions.

Continue reading...

It’s a nice wedge. Very heavy and solid feeling in hand. Probably not a great match for me.

Got to try this yesterday and came away pretty impressed. Nice leading edge,good action and solid feel at impact.

I also spent some time with this K grind, and walked away impressed, if you are looking for a wide sole with low bounce, this one might be for you.

Good write-up @ddec!

Great write up @ddec! I like the options of bounce paired with different grinds!!!

Great write up. The low bounce is something I actively avoided, but hearing about the use for shallow swings (me), and out of bunkers is intriguing. Something to test out one day.

Wish they would add this to the normal line up. Always wanted to try this grind, but I am not paying 225 for one..

IMG_0539.jpeg

IMG_0541.jpeg

IMG_0543.jpeg

We got to spend some time with this yesterday. I liked it out of the bunker…and it’s what I hit when I dumped sand all over @Hawk.

Pitches and chips….i know my technique might not be in peak form right now, but it can definitely still dig. Will get some course action today and see how it goes.

Good write up, I like that it's just another great option in the wedge category.

Back