Visiting Briggs Ranch

You are up next

Briggs Ranch somehow just became my bucket list course! 🤷‍♂️

I want to go back. Such a solid course. A couple signature holes but overall the holes are all great. While fairways are wider there is still plenty of trouble off the tee. I don’t think there is a green complex that you don’t have to think about trouble around it.

I want to go back. Such a solid course. A couple signature holes but overall the holes are all great. While fairways are wider there is still plenty of trouble off the tee. I don’t think there is a green complex that you don’t have to think about trouble around it.
Want to go halves on a Dormie membership? :LOL:

I was talking with a couple of attendants after the round. There are a couple of members that have spent a month at this course. Most famous celebrity to play this course for me was Larry Fitzgerald.

I can’t wait for November.

Hardest holes

#1 is one of the hardest starting hole I’ve played in a while. A cold morning makes it even tougher.

#4 With a difficult flag that green complex will not allow a ball to even get close.

#9 Long par 4 and this will be the hardest second shot you will face all day.

#17 No idea how this is the easiest hole. A 200 yard par 3 guarded by bunkers and a severely sloped green

This would be such an awesome play.....

The back nine is where this course really excels. Total risk/reward. 3 short par 4s which are almost drivable but a ton of bunkers. A par 5 which is gettable in 2. And 2 longer par 3s. Just so fun

I really want to go to this location. Flights are not terrible from Reno which would be nice. It’s hard to fly out of here.

The back nine is where this course really excels. Total risk/reward. 3 short par 4s which are almost drivable but a ton of bunkers. A par 5 which is gettable in 2. And 2 longer par 3s. Just so fun
Totally agree. The bsck 9 to me is just a wild ride

Appreciate the comments on the course. I try not to think it about it too much or I start to obsess. November is a long way away.

That's a beautiful course!

Totally agree. The bsck 9 to me is just a wild ride
Minus the Par 5 that’s gettable in 2 for some of us 😂

Also, don’t be shy to get the candle with the signature scent. Just pulled out my travel bag and it still smells of Briggs 😍

Posted my thoughts over in the Quest Cup thread but I should have cross-posted here🤦

i’m not sure? it should.
If not, save and reattach
I’ll give it a go. Typing all that up was a labor of love haha.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Back