Visiting Ballyhack Golf Club

I have many fears about the par 3's here
Play them like normal but don't be surprised when you need to putt at a 90° angle to get close. (*I say close but it may end up off the green still)

After learning that I would get to play Ballyhack as part of the Vokey experience, I looked up and followed the course on Instagram. This photo came up on my feed today. I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. My goodness!!!

IMG_1731.jpeg

After learning that I would get to play Ballyhack as part of the Vokey experience, I looked up and followed the course on Instagram. This photo came up on my feed today. I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. My goodness!!!

View attachment 9244611
You got it 👊🏼👍🏼

View attachment 9244611

I scared this hole a couple times. There’s some awesome pin placements you can use the slope to your advantage.

When does Ballyhack green up for the year?

When does Ballyhack green up for the year?
Its always pretty green. Really depends on their winter.
Last year I was there in February and it was quite green. In April and May its gorgeous.

View attachment 9244611
Pictures like that just make me in awe. Not scared or anything, just take it on like it's another day on the course. Could be good. Could be bad. But it's gonna be fun!

View attachment 9244611
It looks like something out of Lord of the Rings. Can't wait to see what it looks like in person. Looks like they buried a giant Mercedes symbol under the green.

I scared this hole a couple times. There’s some awesome pin placements you can use the slope to your advantage.
Yeah that picture makes the hole look quite hard and its one of the easier ones on the course. I have hit the flagstick twice on this one, once when it was up front and once back right.

I've been watching the hole by hole videos (not that it'll help) but those pictures are just stunning! I can't wait, hopefully my game will be warming up with this nicer weather coming.

I was hoping that my TrackMan-supplied indoor practice facility would have Ballyhack as one of the sim courses. No such luck.

Cannot wait to be back!! 😍

This place is fun

Back