Vision Golf Ball Forum Review Thread

Vision Test Pilot Pack

Vision Test Pilot Pack

Hi Dave, make contact as the Test Pilot Team packs are the place to start plus the feedback
would be appreciated,,, wayne (at) visiongolfball.com cheers, Boz

Hi BG, thanks for the updated feedback. I put a lot of time and player research into this initial first NEW offering from
my upcoming Pro Series. What I love to hear is that it can compete with the better known balls without being just
like all the others. I am really looking forward to getting on top of the UVEE White and UVEE Yellow versions that will
help me to get Vision moving stateside,,,,,, Thanks again for the support, Boz

OK... time for a bump... and nothing better than some pics to do so...

post-34335-0-91476000-1407729802.jpg

post-34335-0-49996900-1407729803.jpg

post-34335-0-54874300-1407729889.jpg

post-34335-0-02076900-1407729889.jpg

This is a very busy time for us here in Northern California. Still I clear an hour each day to strike some balls at the range and pitch and putt each day. I was able gain some of Visions golf balls along with a few other VISION golf products from a generous family member. First, I want to comment on the X3 and ProSoft balls as I have ran them against the Titleist ProV and NXT Tour's...After a week of pitching and lobbing the four balls, from 10 to 30 yards out, I am favoring the ProSoft over the other three. The X3 is an equal to the ProV in my opinion at this time. Once on the green both the X3 and the Pro seem to be equal and have more feel and run more true than the ProV and NXT. The ProV and the NXT seem hard, lack feel and sound in comparison. I have not had a chance to strike these Vision balls off the tee yet, but looking forward to it soon. Before I close, I need to mention the X Grip glove. I've got large hands, (don't get excited Ladies... I am the exception to the rule.) Over the years I have used Foot Joy, Titleist and others and have found it necessary to cut the finger tips off while still finding them tight and uncomfortable. For the last few years I have only used a glove off the tee and not always. I've had this Vision Xgrip 2.0 glove for two weeks, have struck 200 balls with my Ping I20 Tour Stiff Driver during that time and have not cut the finger tips off. In addition those little grip dots and the fit are doing something nice for my range drives. I've got to get out on the course soon and see it where it counts.

The Very Best to Each and Everyone....

LDKliewer

I usually play late in the afternoon and end up struggling to get the last couple holes in at dusk. Sick of losing balls, i started trying some other glow/light up golf balls but the performance of most is pretty poor. Vision claims and reviewers have said that these vision balls are much better performing than the rest.

I've seen some of the newest pictures of the vision balls which appear to be plenty bright but from what I understand, these are not available yet?
I've seen various various "versions" for sale on only a couple of websites and never seen this product in person which has me doubting a little, I see all the posts about the new models better performance and the UVEE brightness which leaves curious what the balls that are for sale are actually like for $30 dollars a dozen. I'm not saying the price is too high.. I'm just wondering if they are worth it? or am I spending $2+ on a glow in the dark Top Flite XL? what was the first version released? Should I wait for the new versions to be released?

Any input is appreciated!
Thanks!

UV Yellow

UV Yellow

Hi NC,,,,detailed message sent via FB,,,,some of the guys might add something here.
Thanks for doing the research and by next year in particular I wont have any issues
filling the void in your games needs,,,,

But please also understand the price for a full blown Pro-type UV ball wont be $30 a dozen
,,,,,, as they will have some very exotic pigments used to get the job done properly.

Regards,
Boz

I have finally had the opportunity to get out on the course with the VISION ProSoft ball. I have been playing the Titleist ProV1 and the NXT for a number of years and that is the base from which I have compare the ProSoft. In the last week I have gotten on two courses for 18 and on both I found the ProSoft to go reasonably as far as both the ProV and NXT, the big difference is that the ProSoft flew as straight as if you had shot if from a rifle. Granted it might have gone a bit to the left or right, but it flew straight. Fairway play stayed straight and true. The sound and feel of the ball is quiet and soft, more so than I have been exposed to with any other ball. And I like it. I have experienced as others have stated that there is less ball spin and stick on the green, I also found that to be true. It tends to roll out a bit more than some other balls. Obviously with a Lob Wedge when dropping the ball out of the sky it sticks. But when chipping it does seem to want to roll...this will take some getting used to. I should mention that twice I dropped the chip 15 feet in front of the pin and missed holing it by mere inches. So the extra roll out, once I get accustom to it, might very well be an advantage. Time will tell. The ProSoft is very nice on the green, it putts with lots of feel and runs true and I like its quiet sound. All in all, I am very pleased the ProSoft ball. Before I close I have to mention the VISION glove. As we all have, used the FJ and Titlest, Nike, gloves, this Vision glove incorporates tiny grip enhancing spots on the grip area of the glove. This allowed me to reduce my grip pressure by maybe 15-20% and that meant 15-20% less forearm fatigue. I'm almost 66 and I don't know about you but around the 14th or 15th I start to feel lower arms and hands talking to me. That has not been the case with these gloves. I'm extremely happy with them. Bottom line, I'm excited about Vision.

Thank you Boz

Chefkoea, I have just recently been introduced to VISION Golf Balls and have found the ProSoft ball to be a game improve'r. It shoots straight from the tee, the fairway and on the green. It has a soft and quiet feel that I like. I have a couple of UVee balls (green) and while I have not played them on a course in the evening, I have given them a test. I have left them in the sun for an hour or so, then chipped them around my back yard. The do glow better than anything I have seen. Check out Visions globe. It is fantastic, it has little grip enhancing dots on the grip area and breathing/expansion slots on the upper hand portion that makes it very comfortable. The grip dots allow you to use less grip pressure which reduces forearm muscle fatigue. I'm almost 66 and have a handicap of 16, I'll take all the help I can get. I've been playing ProV1 and NXT Titleist, TopFlite etc for years. The Vision Prosoft and their glove are working for me. I played 9 earlier this afternoon, shot a 38, which is a good game for me. I'm hooked.

The Top of the Day to You and Yours....

LDKliewer

Jim, I would like to Thank you, for provided the link to TeeStar. I have recently had the chance to play VISION's golf balls, and use their great glove. At very near 66 I am a Hacker, 16 handicap, but I truly enjoy the bitter sweet of the game. The glove's grip traction allows for less grip pressure and therefore less fatigue. I like the soft, clean feel and quiet sound of the ProSoft ball. It was time to try the UV Gel and was happy to find TeeStar. I just placed an order minutes ago for a dozen.

The Top of the Day to You and Yours.

LDKliewer

Vision 2016 - Asian Market Update

Vision 2016 - Asian Market Update

Hi Guys, I hope everyone is well,,,,,I have been working on our brand development in Asia over
the past year as my type of designs are finding more players there as a Premium alternative.

Here are some of the latest models plus the balls themselves are greatly improved as i learn
more in regards to the newer raw materials I am using,,

THP will be one of the few places I will look to explore player trials in the US next year when I
complete the initial multilayer UVEE designs.

Last edited:
Glad to see you back with us. Good to hear your testing in Asia is going well. Looking forward to trying out some of your new stuff.

Looking forward to hearing more!
Glad to hear the Asia testing is going well.

That's a nice bright yellow but I think the purple flowers are my favorite. Looking forward to hearing more in the coming months.

New Vision Designs 2016 - Australia - Korea

New Vision Designs 2016 - Australia - Korea

Here are some of the new ideas I am currently working on,,,,, still no locked in plans for the US. Cheers, Wayne

Attachments

• PM-M ProVision a1.JPG
    PM-M ProVision a1.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 0
  • PureFeel Ball Identification feature.JPG
    PureFeel Ball Identification feature.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 0
  • ProVision - S1 - Scott.jpg
    ProVision - S1 - Scott.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Goker Balls 1.JPG
    Goker Balls 1.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 0
Here are some of the new ideas I am currently working on,,,,, still no locked in plans for the US. Cheers, Wayne

Those are pretty sweet looking, I especially like the ones with the white stripe around the equator. Cool looking balls.

Look good Boz hope all is well with you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to see you back Boz! The new designs look great.

This would be an interesting dimple pattern for sure!

CwxZ8nJUAAAz_8w.jpg

I bought a dozen of these from a seller in Japan

1a7a15a70461ba1a89f09828c22ffd00.jpg
c98637a5ebbfb24558efdff2a7e04d9d.jpg

Never heard or seen these, I love the way they look!

Never heard or seen these, I love the way they look!

The Kaede is like hitting a rock, haha. Real pretty though...I'll keep one out of play just to keep.

All these designs are currently set-up for the Japanese market,, they think hard-higher compression cores and covers makes
for longer distance especially with their hot faced drivers as they don't have to conform in Japan,,,, the Western markets like
the US / UK and Australia in particular like a totally different feel and sound,,,, this is where I come in I take a concept that
has merit ( still to be tested ) and redesign or reconfigure a design for our markets ,,,,

Plus I have some other ideas for these dimple patterns (there is 4 new types like this that I am currently evaluating) and
the colour styles,,,, as I like the idea of the very cool style which is very visual.

Its early days though so I cant say yet whether I am convinced about the full merit of the dimple designs.

Hi Boz glad to see you still at it. Those are some cool dimple designs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Here are some of the other versions we are evaluating,,,,flight control / overall distance are the main things, then we will look at the ball constructions,,

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Kaede Japan.JPG
    Kaede Japan.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 0
  • MyHanabi.JPG
    MyHanabi.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 0
  • MyHanabi a3.JPG
    MyHanabi a3.JPG