I finished 1 and 2 but didnt play 3.

Anyone going to play Borderlands 2? It would be awesome to go in on a 4 pack on steam. Its only $45 a copy that way.

I never played the first Borderlands.. Does steam = PC game?

Damn, really? I completely ignored the second one because of my dissatisfaction with the first.

Yep. I only played the first one to get the story line. Watched my cousin play the second for about two hours, and bought 1 the following day to strat the experience. Beat it in a couple days and swapped it for 2 haha. Gotta love gamestop.

I never played the first Borderlands.. Does steam = PC game?

It was a good game, I spent a good amount of time playing it. And yeah steam is like itunes for computer games with a social element like xbox live.

I never played Borderlands, but always wanted to. Have a friend that says it's the best game he has ever played. I will grab Borderlands 2 for sure.

I never played Borderlands, but always wanted to. Have a friend that says it's the best game he has ever played. I will grab Borderlands 2 for sure.

Very cool. What platform will you play it on?

Very cool. What platform will you play it on?
Not sure yet, either 360 or PS3

Is it multiplayer? If so, then whatever other people are playing it on.

It is amazing. I love that game.

You guys are welcome to add me on Xbox if you'd like. I usually only play NHL, Tiger, CoD, Left4Dead or maybe even a bit of halo online.

"Coluejack" -- Just let me know you're a THPer.

You guys are welcome to add me on Xbox if you'd like. I usually only play NHL, Tiger, CoD, Left4Dead or maybe even a bit of halo online.

Ohhh. I love me se Left4Dead.

Not sure yet, either 360 or PS3

Is it multiplayer? If so, then whatever other people are playing it on.

It has 4 player co-op that looks really cool. I have 360 and ps3 but I think I am going to get it on PC since it is a FPS. I tend to play them better with my mouse.

Do you guys play games on PC? Or only consoles?

What year of NHL do you play? And COD MW3? I used to play mw3 a lot and I have NHL09 and the NHL arcade game. Ill send you a friend request on live.

What year of NHL do you play? And COD MW3? I used to play mw3 a lot and I have NHL09 and the NHL arcade game. Ill send you a friend request on live.

I buy NHL every year.. Not sure which ones I still have laying around.. Definitely 13 and 12.

Yeah, CoD MW3, and I'll prob grab BlOps2 when it comes out. Wish they'd make a WaW2.

I buy NHL every year.. Not sure which ones I still have laying around.. Definitely 13 and 12.

Yeah, CoD MW3, and I'll prob grab BlOps2 when it comes out. Wish they'd make a WaW2.

Cool man, I never got into the NHL games heavily, but I enjoy playing them casually. And yeah ill prob pickup blops2 as well. Once it was announced I lost motivation for mw3 lol.

I sent you an add on XBL. Its upsetting your gamer score is higher than mine.

Yeah buddy! Where the heck is the next installment!?

I still have 2 hanging around. That'd be sweet if we could get a few THPers to play some campaign.

Dude, we seriously need to do this.

Cool man, I never got into the NHL games heavily, but I enjoy playing them casually. And yeah ill prob pickup blops2 as well. Once it was announced I lost motivation for mw3 lol.

I sent you an add on XBL. Its upsetting your gamer score is higher than mine.

hah, almost to 50k.. been sitting like that for months now. I am about two madden games away hahaha

hah, almost to 50k.. been sitting like that for months now. I am about two madden games away hahaha

Yeah man 50k will be impressive. I was happy when I broke 30k haha.

Yeah man 50k will be impressive. I was happy when I broke 30k haha.

You ever check out true achievements? I jumped on that site to track some of my completion totals back when I was achievement hunting for kicks..

I had my overall completion up to 60% but then started playing random stuff. Definitely proud of my 10 fully completed games.

You ever check out true achievements? I jumped on that site to track some of my completion totals back when I was achievement hunting for kicks..

I had my overall completion up to 60% but then started playing random stuff. Definitely proud of my 10 fully completed games.

Ill have to check that out, that sounds way better than the site I was using. Years ago I tried hard to my number up and was renting games just to get easy achievements, lol.

10 fully completed games is solid man, that's really tough to do.

Ill have to check that out, that sounds way better than the site I was using. Years ago I tried hard to my number up and was renting games just to get easy achievements, lol.

10 fully completed games is solid man, that's really tough to do.

haha, easiest? TMNT, Fight Night Round 3, Backyard football.. Easy 3k..

Hardest/Longest?

Assassin's Creed 1
Assassin's Creed 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

I enjoyed every single minute of those though.

haha, easiest? TMNT, Fight Night Round 3, Backyard football.. Easy 3k..

Hardest/Longest?

Assassin's Creed 1
Assassin's Creed 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

I enjoyed every single minute of those though.

Once I get gamefly going again ill need to check those games out. I hear you on FN3, that one was rediculously easy. You can have another easy 4k with College Hoops 2k6, MLB 2k6, NBA 2k6, and Eragon. All of the 2k6 games are 5 achievements each, and Eragon is 37 but simple with strategy.

I still want to check out the Assasins creed games, they look really cool.

Once I get gamefly going again ill need to check those games out. I hear you on FN3, that one was rediculously easy. You can have another easy 4k with College Hoops 2k6, MLB 2k6, NBA 2k6, and Eragon. All of the 2k6 games are 5 achievements each, and Eragon is 37 but simple with strategy.

I still want to check out the Assasins creed games, they look really cool.

haha FN3 is silly.. Turn off low blows, nut punch, nut punch, nut punch, nut punch, nut punch, KO!!!!! hahahaha

AC games are fantastic man.. Total time wasters, and a ton like GTA where you can just mindlessly battle if you feel like it. Plus, the free running aspect is fun to do/watch.

haha FN3 is silly.. Turn off low blows, nut punch, nut punch, nut punch, nut punch, nut punch, KO!!!!! hahahaha

AC games are fantastic man.. Total time wasters, and a ton like GTA where you can just mindlessly battle if you feel like it. Plus, the free running aspect is fun to do/watch.

Awesome man, Ill definitely one of the AC's on steam next time they go on sale. I see the new one comes out in Nov too.

I finally got glasses so I can play and then my Xbox live expires lol. . .

Back