What do most people play MW3 on? I sorta want to join in, but don't know what the most popular system is.

X-Box is almost what everyone plays it on.

X-Box is almost what everyone plays it on.

maybe in here...

I have never been an x box person. Dont know why. I also dont like paying to play games on the internet.

I'm still kind of dissapointed with MW3. I actually thought that Black Ops was better done. I can't believe I just said that. But it's true.

kevin has it on his cpu...hahaha

I dont have it yet. but I have been loving battlefield 3. on PS3

I don't think I would go that method. HAHA I will just bring out Counterstrike for that. Good times.

I don't know if I have the time to play it though. Maybe if we have another kid I might get it. Good for late nights.

I'm still kind of dissapointed with MW3. I actually thought that Black Ops was better done. I can't believe I just said that. But it's true.

On ps3 or 360? Cause any ps3 player will tell you that black ops was a lag fest with horrible frame rates. While MW3 may not be better it certainly is smoother

On ps3 or 360? Cause any ps3 player will tell you that black ops was a lag fest with horrible frame rates. While MW3 may not be better it certainly is smoother

Well, I dont play a lot of multiplayer. From a story mode and single player option standpoint, MW3 has little replay value.

Well, I dont play a lot of multiplayer. From a story mode and single player option standpoint, MW3 has little replay value.

I think most of them have little replay value. I base my likings on multi-player. I just wish Socom 2 for the PS2 would be brought out on PS3.

I don't think I would go that method. HAHA I will just bring out Counterstrike for that. Good times.

I don't know if I have the time to play it though. Maybe if we have another kid I might get it. Good for late nights.

I love Counter Strike! I still play it haha

You guys have no clue. A badass PC will absolutely own the PS3 and XBox.

I played CS about 3 months ago at a friends house. I agree Kevin, I used to love playing stuff on PC. But, I love my PS3 and ....

BF3. That game is so much fun.

***see battlefield 3 on pc***
It is amazing.

As for CS that was an amazing game on 360. Man they need to come out with another Congolese version. It was so good

Its all about the components you can put into a pc. My video card cost more then an Xbox. Actually two of them haha. But you can make PC games look amazing.

I was a beast at some CS in college. Nothing like some LAN parties before you go at out night, then some late night drunk CS after parties.

I don't play online much either and I have to say I was disappointed in MW3 from the storyline and the value for price. The game was just too short. Granted, they have the other missions you can play, but they are pretty much just rehashes of what you've already done.

Looking forward to the New Assassins Creed game. They always give you a lot of bang for the buck

I was a beast at some CS in college. Nothing like some LAN parties before you go at out night, then some late night drunk CS after parties.

Its so fun for just some basic terrorist versus Counter-Terrorist fun. But I do miss the throwing knife in the new games.

^^^
The new assassins creed is nice. Honestly though. I am alittle disappointed not much movement in the story right now. I'm past halfway and the story where we left off hasn't really been going that well. I'm sure the ending will be nice but as of right now its all a chore. I love the series, it's amazing, just I'm ready to see how it all ends

Also, Arkham City is still fantastic. Even after completing the story (twice) and getting most of the challenge maps done. It's still a blast.

Also, Arkham City is still fantastic. Even after completing the story (twice) and getting most of the challenge maps done. It's still a blast.

Is this the new one? Saw a commercial the other day and was blown away by the graphics.

Is this the new one? Saw a commercial the other day and was blown away by the graphics.

Yeah. In game graphics are really good. The cutscene graphics are amazing. The gameplay/story are fantastic.

Yeah. In game graphics are really good. The cutscene graphics are amazing. The gameplay/story are fantastic.

Didn't know it was out yet. Loved Arkham Asylum, I can see I'll have to be going to the game shop this weekend

There are so many things that were done right in Arkham City. In fact very little that I can see as a fault. It really is an achievement.

I pretty much use only a one handed sword for dragons now. I don't like fighting them with bows. Have you found Dragonbane? I wasn't playing when we found the sword, but that thing is pretty good against dragons at this stage in my playing. What I really want is a daedric katana with a nice shock enchantment.

Haven't come across that yet, still using a dwarven great sword (exquisite) I guess adding more detailed en graving work to a weapon makes it more powerful. haha Thought about trying a dual wield with one handed.

Getting off of the nerd convention...

Just beat revelations(not fully synced yet but did get to the ending) and it certainly is setting up for a great finale. While this game wasn't exactly the best(in my opinion) I certainly can't wait for next years conclusion. Going to be epic. I highly suggest anyone who has not played any of these game should certainly do so, can get the older games for cheap!

There are so many things that were done right in Arkham City. In fact very little that I can see as a fault. It really is an achievement.

Two words: Riddler trophies. 400+ is borderline cruel and unusual punishment. That being said, of course I got them all lol

Back