I'm going to be grabbing the new NCAA football and FIFA when FIFA comes out. Fairway2Green on PS3. Hopefully I'll have some THPers to play. I haven't played NCAA football since college and I'm not great at FIFA so I'll probably get worked, but I don't mind.

---
- Using Tapatalk on my phone, so I apologize for any errors or delayed responses.

Cheers,
Tristan

Just pre-ordered a few titles:

Gears 3
Battlefield 3
COD:MW3
Halo CE

My kid got me into playing games a few years ago, before that I thought it was stupid and a waste of time, kind of like the way some people feel about golf who have never tried it before. Been playing some Fallout3 lately and have modded the carp out of it, totally unrecognizable now but still fun.

My kid got me into playing games a few years ago, before that I thought it was stupid and a waste of time, kind of like the way some people feel about golf who have never tried it before. Been playing some Fallout3 lately and have modded the carp out of it, totally unrecognizable now but still fun.

Me and a friend are working our way through New Vegas after beating Fallout 3.

I am so very amped for the release of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. 11/11/11 can't get here fast enough.

I fancy a new game to tie me over till the 20th Sep. Anyone played the new Deus Ex game?

Just found out my local Gamestation are doing a midnight launch for Gears. Guess what I am doing in the early hours of the 20th

Anybody picking up Dead Island when it comes out on the 9th?

I fancy a new game to tie me over till the 20th Sep. Anyone played the new Deus Ex game?

I haven't played it yet, but my son has been talking it up quite a bit. I'll have to look into it.

Looking to get skyrim when it comes out.

Me and a friend are working our way through New Vegas after beating Fallout 3.

I am so very amped for the release of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. 11/11/11 can't get here fast enough.

We have NV around here somewhere but I don't want to start that until I have gone down the evil path in F3, will do that next.

On Sept. 20 there will a a bunch of guys calling in sick at the office, the dreaded "Gears" flu will rear its ugly head.

On Sept. 20 there will a a bunch of guys calling in sick at the office, the dreaded "Gears" flu will rear its ugly head.

My 360 got the red rings of death about a week ago...pissed.

I haven't played it yet, but my son has been talking it up quite a bit. I'll have to look into it.

It is quite good, been playing it on and off since Friday.

No doubt. This game looks great.

360 or PS3? I have the 360 on order

hehe, I am getting one of my copies at the midnight launch unless one arrives early

Cant wait for MW3. Just sold my PS3 for an Xbox as I was tired of the controller and have been tearing up black ops

It is quite good, been playing it on and off since Friday.

360 or PS3? I have the 360 on order

hehe, I am getting one of my copies at the midnight launch unless one arrives early

PS3, my 360 gave me the red rings of death. I've had two warranty exchanges on the 360 since 2006, not sure if I want to get another one or not.

The new slim 360 is really good, totally changed the heating and cooling on it and it works fine

The new slim 360 is really good, totally changed the heating and cooling on it and it works fine

Might have to check it out then. Thanks.

Might have to check it out then. Thanks.

It is much better, I have had the old style and had 3 red rings with them. Had no trouble with the slim since I got it last November

Gosh. Back way when the 360 was horrible! But the one I have has been around for more than 2 years.

Gosh. Back way when the 360 was horrible! But the one I have has been around for more than 2 years.

I have the original white 360. It's a glorified paperweight at the moment.

It is much better, I have had the old style and had 3 red rings with them. Had no trouble with the slim since I got it last November

Agreed Slim is much better.

MY 360 GT: ITS REEZY

I only play Black Ops but add me if you want to play it

Picked up Borderlands a couple days ago. It's a really fun game. To explain it.... Diablo II + TF2 = Borderlands.

Back