Interested in doing a game swap? I'd like to try out ME2. Ill send you a list later of all the games I have if you're interested.

I wish I had it to share man! I use gamefly (more in the winter but whatever) and love it.

Ooooh, see, I LOOOOOVE me some Fallout. I love how damn open ended it is...definitely not for everyone.

Just finished ME1 again tonight and have ME2 re-installing to the HDD.

SICK!

That would be a pretty damn good start to a movie, let alone video game!!!

Also, was the cowboy pilot the voice that played Bender from Futurama? I kept hearing it.

Picked up Castlevania for the 360 yesterday, not really enjoying it. More than likely going to get rid for something else

I have two PS3's, Xbox 360 and a WII. Mainly play the PS3 online. Call of Duty Black Ops is my game of choice. Also play any of the Nazi Zombies in the different COD games. My boys love to play that with my wife and me.

FIFA 11 is pretty much getting most of my gaming time at the moment (5 hours a week maybe). Looking forward to the new version in a few months. But then COD is out so im sure i'll pick that up too.

360 of course.

Sure! PC Gaming is my winter sport. Mostly Shooters though. I spent way too much time playing borderlands GOTY this last winter though. Steam needs to remove the counters that tell you how many hours you have spent playing, I'd rather not know so I can lie to myself about it. lol

I have two PS3's, Xbox 360 and a WII. Mainly play the PS3 online. Call of Duty Black Ops is my game of choice. Also play any of the Nazi Zombies in the different COD games. My boys love to play that with my wife and me.

Nazi zombies is a blast

Tap tap taparoo

Anybody play Portal 2 yet?

I have a PS3. I play the following games typically: Tiger Woods 12 Masters Edition, Gran Turismo 5 and the most recent NCAA Football (Go Big Red!).

Have a Wii and a PS3. Not many games for the PS3, but BLUR is by far my favourite. I use it mainly for watching movies and stuff I download. My girlfriend and I play the Wii all the time. I love anything Mario and not a game exists better than Mario Kart.

I have a Wii and a broken PS3, but I'm mostly a PC gamer, and an MMO at that. Rift is the current addiction.

I have a PS3 and a Wii, but I don't think I've turned the Wii on in the last year. Have a few games for the PS3, but I really just play FIFA World Cup. Good mindless gaming; plus I enjoy scrolling the map and playing random countries.

Know what game I really miss: Star Wars Battlefront from the PS2. Keep hoping they'll come out with SWB3 for the PS3.

Love gaming. I play Xbox, mostly FPS like Blk Ops/Homefront/Battlefield 2. Waiting on the new BF3. I play Madden and TW also. I usely play online.

About to pop NCAA 12 in for the first time this year. Always happy to have any new football related game!

About to pop NCAA 12 in for the first time this year. Always happy to have any new football related game!

amen. You won't be disappointed with this years game. Road to Glory was redone! (Maybe if we could round up even THPers we could do an online dynasty)

I looooove my NCAA12.

Is the gameplay different enough from 11 to warrant me buying it?

What do you want different? They have added to RTG in a big way. But I care most about the online dynastys to be honest

I don't play console games, but I've been playing on line games for almost 10 years. Been playing World of Warcraft since it came out.

Anybody play Portal 2 yet?

Portal 2 was a great game, I especially liked the coop. Currently I'm playing Tiger Woods 12 on the PS3 and Modern Warfare Black Ops on Xbox 360.

Back