GOW 3 can't come quick enough for me, love the other 2 games. I still play GOW 2 online

GTag is Mik3F

Gears 3 will be awesome!! I can't wait! and the E3 coverage this morning makes me want it more!! Gears 1 online was great, and I was amazing at it... ranked top 1000 for months, I loved it. gears 2 I sucked at, and 3 I'm amazing again! I NEED IT NOW!!!

I have an Xbox 360 and find most of my time playing COD:Black Ops and a little bit playing the new Tiger game... cannot wait for COD:MW3 though, looks so amazing.

If anyone ever wants someone to game with on xbox, hit me up.

GT: ObstinateDuck

Sent from my Epic 4g using Tapatalk.

Gears 3 will be awesome!! I can't wait! and the E3 coverage this morning makes me want it more!! Gears 1 online was great, and I was amazing at it... ranked top 1000 for months, I loved it. gears 2 I sucked at, and 3 I'm amazing again! I NEED IT NOW!!!

I am staying away from any Gears 3 footage so that nothing is spoiled for me. Played the beta though and loved it. Got my copy preordered and will be buying a copy for my lad so we can (hopefully) system link to do the coop campaign

I play way too many video games (although I haven't signed on in a few weeks..been so busy).

My gamertag is AllHailHim if anyone ever wants to play (360).

Anyone following E3 this year? Some big news out of nintendo with the Wii U. Definitely looking forward to the next Zelda game as well.

Mass Effect 3 at E3 has made me drool. I love ME.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mass Effect 3 at E3 has made me drool. I love ME.

Yeah ME3 looked dirty. The melee with the hologram dagger or whatever the heck that thing was will be enjoyed a LOT.

I recently played through the first two (recently in the last 3 months anyways) and loved them. I thought their progression into the second was fantastic, and it actually played MORE towards my interest level. Hopefully it's even better with the third installment.

I am staying away from any Gears 3 footage so that nothing is spoiled for me. Played the beta though and loved it. Got my copy preordered and will be buying a copy for my lad so we can (hopefully) system link to do the coop campaign

system link not required, 4 player co-op has been confirmed for Gears 3 last I checked.
It will be EPIC!!! And I am dishing out the $$$ for the epic edition...

system link not required, 4 player co-op has been confirmed for Gears 3 last I checked.
It will be EPIC!!! And I am dishing out the $$$ for the epic edition...

I know that, my lad doesn't have LIVE and I am not splitcreening the campaign. Thats why I want system link so we can link the 2 xboxes together

I know that, my lad doesn't have LIVE and I am not splitcreening the campaign. Thats why I want system link so we can link the 2 xboxes together

there are tons of free xbox live 3 day cards out there, and i'm sure gears 3 will come with them as well... you can use multiples of these... just an option.

Loved LA Noire and can't wait for ME3, Gears 3 and The Eldar Scrolls: Skyrim on my lovely unhacked Xbox :)

there are tons of free xbox live 3 day cards out there, and i'm sure gears 3 will come with them as well... you can use multiples of these... just an option.

Sadly live is not an option on this Xbox.

The only xbox that is live enabled is mine in the conservatory. The boys is in the bedroom and is only used for single player games

Started playing Fable 3 last week and wow, that game can take up large chunks of your life pretty easily. Pretty sweet game with lots to do, just about have everything

Being stuck in a military dorm contributes to gaming habits a lot. I've been big on Gears for a long time. Didn't like 2, or the beta. Right now I'm play TWpga10, and Dirt 3.

I know I'm not the only one on here that has a PS3. Who else has one and is looking at things like Uncharted 3? I got sick of COD MW2 very quickly and then discovered Battlefield BC2 and have been hooked ever since. Battlefield 3 is my GOTY so far. Oh, and Skyward Sword.

Yeah, I've been back online for about 2 weeks now. The store didn't come back up until monday, so that kinda sucked as I had to get a new playstation while the new network was down, so I had to download everything, but had to wait. Plus, they are giving 2 free games from the store, so I downloaded iNfamous and Little Big Planet.

I know I'm not the only one on here that has a PS3. Who else has one and is looking at things like Uncharted 3? I got sick of COD MW2 very quickly and then discovered Battlefield BC2 and have been hooked ever since. Battlefield 3 is my GOTY so far. Oh, and Skyward Sword.

I'm with you on the Uncharted 3, I'll be shopping around for a good pre-order deal on that one. When the PSN was done I went back through Uncharted 2. Not sure if I'll preorder BF3. I love Battlefield BC2, but haven't played any of the other BF games.

I played the first Bad Company, but didn't buy it. I've got a few buddies that I play BC2 with and we are all going to get BF3.

I'm on Xbox with GT- Woody140284.

Need to get back on it soon, not played in a while. Used to love playing Halo. In fact, thinking about it actually makes me want to play! Hmm.... my night may have just been planned!!

Everyone should download the Dungeon Siege demo on xbox live

Tap before talk.

I haven't played my 360 or PS3 in a while. With the line I saw from watching E3 coverage, it's going to be a good gaming year for me. Battlefield 3, Mass Effect 3, MW3, and Skyrim are all on my radar. I wish they showed the console of the new WiiU though, almost seems like it's a giant Nintendo DS.

im a gow addict and cannot wait till 3 comes out

Back