Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

I love ginger, especially pickled ginger and ginger candy.

I think it pretty much describes my relationship to golf: "incredible! :clapp:" and "ouch that hurt...:angry:" all at the same instant. Like a links yinyang:yin-yang:.

I took the picture at a driving range at a college near my home.

i finally got around to changing my avatar from the generic one. My username is from the band blink 182. i have been using it since high school so its what i use for everything. my birthday is december and i was born in 82. hence 1282 instead of 182! the avatar is the logo off their 5th album.

jank1434 was my college username, and it's different enough that no one has it... My avatar is Texans LB Brian Cushing in hulk green because the man is a BEAST...

You all can thank me later for fixing Ole Gray's signature that had 714 blank lines of nothing. It has been repaired and no older gentleman were harmed during this transition.

You all can thank me later for fixing Ole Gray's signature that had 714 blank lines of nothing. It has been repaired and no older gentleman were harmed during this transition.
I was wondering wtf was up with his posts being so damn big. Nice work keeping all the old fogies safe during that transaction!

I thought he just liked the attention...

Tappin' from my iPad!

I thought he just liked the attention...

Tappin' from my iPad!
I figured he was trying to think of something for his signature, but got lost.

Huh~? I get no respect from none you rascals :deadhorse:

HAHAHA THANK YOU! I hate the huge signatures full of nothing.

New avatar from me. I like this one.

Very nice Seth!

I went back to the Lajosi, just feeling it more right now.

Thainer....when you're in the States that's your 'oh face' and when you're in Canada that's your 'eh face?'

New avatar for me.........is me look at my eyes staring deep into your soul, do you have what it takes well do you

Hey at least Thainer isn't calling for anyones castration...

Back