Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

New Avatar- one of my friends took a picture of this sign at the "Rally to restore sanity" in D.C. this weekend. I have several more lined up to make the avatar in the next couple of weeks.

A couple of things for Ole Gray.

For fascination watch Ole Gray's signature. His irons change between two sets almost daily. Its quite funny.

And how are you going to beat Pale Rider in GA, when he is not going to be there?

Well, let me rephrase. He will be there in spirit.

Decided to show some kiwi love, Jonah Llamu is the greatest to ever play the game of Rugby!

My favorite Big Break Contestant! A lot of people don't like him, but his quotes would make a great video!

ac1a41b4.jpg

My favorite Big Break Contestant! A lot of people don't like him, but his quotes would make a great video!

ac1a41b4.jpg

ROFL Small I wonder if he is really that messed up in the head or if its just an act for the show.

Decided to show some kiwi love, Jonah Llamu is the greatest to ever play the game of Rugby!

So you wouldn't mind owning this huh?

aefc9087-38e6-e2f3.jpg

A couple of things for Ole Gray.

For fascination watch Ole Gray's signature. His irons change between two sets almost daily. Its quite funny.

And how are you going to beat Pale Rider in GA, when he is not going to be there?

Well, let me rephrase. He will be there in spirit.

yep fickle ol rascal here huh :O). I have decided the hybrids are going to Blairsville and the F rail fairways are staying in the closet. More consistant with the hybrids and just in case the "Real Pale Rider" shows up, I will have the hardware for em.

yep fickle ol rascal here huh :O). I have decided the hybrids are going to Blairsville and the F rail fairways are staying in the closet. More consistant with the hybrids and just in case the "Real Pale Rider" shows up, I will have the hardware for em.

i can assure you that pale rider won't be showing up as he's having trouble finding a ride....hehe

i can assure you that pale rider won't be showing up as he's having trouble finding a ride....hehe

Hmmmm now you guys got me all confused again! :banghead:

Ok I know a good contest! It could be name ole gray's club/clubs changed today on his signature :D

JB -- You sure have an observant eye dude :pirate:... The man does not let anything slip by him :surrender:

OEM's is smurfy hehe

One of my favorite pics I've taken at Augusta.

The next in a long line of signs from the "Rally to Restore Sanity"

It always comes back to Ripsqueak.

ripsqueak-1-1.jpg

I changed to a picture of Jackie Gleason and Art Carney from the Honeymooners. It's a hilarious golf scene where Gleason is trying to learn to golf.

Spoiler
and I wonder why OneT thought I was in my 50's:dohanim:

hey thainer, what's up with your signature? no irons huh?

Back