Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Thanks, great article. "This is what it's all about, isn't it?"

Please forgive me Worst_shot - I know I'm new here, but your avatar startles me every time I see it. :freaked-out:

I'm glad you started with Watson, Kansas City's other sports franchise!

I'm still looking for my ball as my tag line states. :laugh:

How do I get my tag line to say something besides "Junior Golfer"?

I'm glad Gas didn't keep that MJ avatar for but a few minutes earlier today!

Can anyone see the reflection in my glasses? I tried hard to catch it but it was tricky. One of y'all got it. (Or claims he did. :wink:)

I can't tell what it is. Something lime green.

What is it, what is it?

The green is the grass. Look close to the left side of my nose.

Is it Young Winston?

Black and kind of square?

It could be anything but it looks like a cat sitting on the sill, pawing at a window. To me, it does, anyway... It could also be a golf bag. Or a beetle.
Or none of the above (most likely option)

now you have to tell us Julie the unknown is killing me! Oh and I am very glad Gasman took the MJ avatar down, it was a bit creepy.

Bama,
I like the new tag line.

I found a pic of the Cosmic Muffin. If you've read "Tales From Margaritaville" it's described there. Desdemona owns it in the book.

my avatar is the actor John C Reilly when he plays this character called Dr Steve Brule on a show called Tim & Eric Awesome Show Great Job. he supposed to be a doctor but he's an idiot, and its hilarious. notice the sweat stains under his armpits?
anyway, here is an example of just how dumb and funny he is while playing Dr Steve Brule:

[YOUTUBE]6063GD9Vafo[/YOUTUBE]

That's some prime pretend idiocy. Funny.

The ZM in my username and my avatar are the same and stand for the irons that I play...Titleist ZM Muscle Forged...sweetest irons I have ever owned or played.

Now for the "Factor" in my username...back in 2003 we bought a brand new Nissan 350Z. We then started a club here in Tampa Called the "350Z Club of Florida". The club grew to over 100 members over the 3 years that we owned our "Z" and I was the PreZident the entire three years (we had by-laws etc...and had Officer elections each year). Our personalized tag was "Z Factor". I got this from a magazine that did an article on the car when it first came out and when it was comparing it to another car the magazine would call the difference between the two cars the "Z Factor"...referring to the saying the "Wow Factor". Anyway the name has stuck with me and there are a lot of Z car people out there who know that name (we did many events all over the state of Florida). Our biggest contribution however, was to Shriners Hospital. I came up with an event the first year the club was formed and it is still done today (kind of a poker run event) called "The Run" and back when I was the PreZ we donated all the proceeds to Shriners Hospital here in Tampa. We were so successful that "The 350Z Club of Florida" is listed in the "Gold Book" at Shriners Hospital...man that sure feels good to help all those unfortunate children!

cool. i had a 260Z when i was in high school. great car. wish i still had it

cool. i had a 260Z when i was in high school. great car. wish i still had it

All the Z years were great cars...we did a lot of events with Z car clubs from around the state where there would basically be a representative Z from each year ever made...we use to be invovled with a huge event every year in Orlando called "Z Fest" here is a picture of our Z right before we sold it (click on it to make it bigger)...:crying: I miss it!

View attachment 421

Back