Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Changed the avatar again. Got my Sounders FC crest up there, were 1st in the west in the MLS, so I'm keeping the tagline, but I gotta rep my Sounders! First year in the MLS and were already in 1st.

My username is simply first letter of first name, middle name, first letter of last name, and State code where I live.

Not very original.

I went to Yoda today but it's not quite Sithy enough for me.

I went to Yoda today but it's not quite Sithy enough for me.

I always knew you were a sithy.

Spoiler
devil_is_a_sissy.jpg

I never saw the image Harry.

Not sure what you did Harry.
Spoiler
devil_is_a_sissy.jpg

Well it worked for a while!

This should work:

devil_is_a_sissy.jpg

Last edited:
I changed my avatar to the Taylormade logo because I am very happy with the relationship I have with my Burner driver. Its being very nice to me as of now.

0730%20A1%20golf%204%20col.jpg

http://www.theguardian.pe.ca/index.cfm?sid=48604&sc=98

Long ball hitting champion Jason Zuback takes the game to a whole new level as he demonstrates how to hit the ball while using an exercise ball. Zuback was showing his unique skill Sunday during the first day of the Legends of Golf at the Links at Crowbush Cove Sunday. Today Mike Weir and Vijay Singh go head to head fresh from their appearance at the Canadian Open. Guardian photo by Brian McInnis

Zuback, who looks more like a professional wrestler than a golfer thanks to daily workouts and 18-inch biceps, pounded ball after ball onto the 15th green.

This is directed at Jefffan.....your new avatar is going to give me nightmares!! :shock:

Yeah, I typically don't comment negatively on people's avatars, but I HATE this one, Jeffan. /shudder

Whaaat? It was just a momentary laspe in judgement.Didn't mean to upset anyone.

Whaaat? It was just a momentary laspe in judgement.Didn't mean to upset anyone.

It's just the "scared of clowns" faction. Don't mind them.

If they weren't they are now

I guess i missed that one. What was it?

Yeah, what was it?

I'm terrified of clowns tho, lol

It was just a different avatar,a clowns head...no big deal.

I dont know Jeff, I think Harrys clown is a bit scarier.

Back