Uneekor Eye Mini Launch Monitor

Totally agree. I still believe 5k is the magic point with decent software and then a course library to add for cost. We will see how that plays out long term, but I fully expect this space to continue to grow.
You still think its $5k even with Bushnell coming in at 3K?

This is a personal opinion, but I think the other LM companies were thrown off guard by the release of the GC3/Bushnell Launch Pro and why you saw a scramble from Flightscope to release their Pro Package and Uneekor bringing this out at the PGA Show almost a year before it's expected release

I know this isn't the same realm, but I also hear rumor Trackman might have a cheaper LM coming...I don't know what cheaper to them is though, $12k?

Full Swing Kit other than their Tiger Woods backing is looking to be a less than desirable option for most people

I do but let me explain. The Bushnell is at 3K, however with a pretty hefty subscription fee. Its at 7k or 7.5k without that, depending on when you bought it I believe. I think the sub 5k price point currently, gets you in a lot of homes.

Depending on subscription cost (if any) yes.

Bushnell at $3k plus nearly a $1k sub hurts them a little (I know 😉). I dislike that sub amount

very interesting. I look forward to seeing the pricing/subscription structure.

I do but let me explain. The Bushnell is at 3K, however with a pretty hefty subscription fee. Its at 7k or 7.5k without that, depending on when you bought it I believe. I think the sub 5k price point currently, gets you in a lot of homes.
I think when someone gets to that 3k unlocked and no, or 99$/year, type subscriptions for a unit comparable to the bushnell is when you will really see the home sim market go nuts.

I think when someone gets to that 3k unlocked and no, or 99$/year, type subscriptions for a unit comparable to the bushnell is when you will really see the home sim market go nuts.
Its still only as available as ceiling height allows though and that is the million dollar question.

I think Skytrak had the subscription pricing right...I think their shortfall is hardware. Bushnell/Foresight have the hardware down...their software is pricey... somewhere in the middle will create a big winner (until there's another that does everything a bit cheaper 😉)

Fair. Though I think $3k is a great number. I'd be willing to unload that much easier than 5. Its that initial cost that stings. I don't love the subscription fee from Bushnell but it gets your foot in the door cheaper.

I think Skytrak had the subscription pricing right...I think their shortfall is hardware. Bushnell/Foresight have the hardware down...their software is pricey... somewhere in the middle will create a big winner (until there's another that does everything a bit cheaper 😉)
I think that's about where I stand. If I could get the Bushnell/GC3 unit with the Skytrak subscription pricing I might have already gone in on one. (pending wife approval of course)

Love seeing new options come to market in the sim space. Will be interesting to see how this one compares.

Its still only as available as ceiling height allows though and that is the million dollar question.

This is the biggest limiting factor for me. I want a sim setup pretty bad, but not bad enough to give up my entire garage, dig out the basement floor or move to a bigger house.

Fair. Though I think $3k is a great number. I'd be willing to unload that much easier than 5. Its that initial cost that stings. I don't love the subscription fee from Bushnell but it gets your foot in the door cheaper.
I think that part is true. The issue being each year the high subscription, but I think you are correct that 3k to get in the door is pretty magic. I mean FlightScope sold a lot of Mevo+ units based on this and the unit is horrible indoors.

I think more quality LM on the market is a good thing. It helps drive down the cost and improve the technology. Definitely interested in a LM at some point down the road, so I'll be watching.

Interesting to see more and more of these mini monitors popping up. Its a good sign for the consumer.

did i dream this, or does uneekor not have the best reputation for accuracy of data?

This to me is where it gets really interesting as more devices are coming to the market. 4-5 years ago I said 2023 would be the year we would see very impressive sub 5,000 dollar units and they beat me by nearly 18 months.

Uneekor has to best the new Bushnell model on price and/or software to really shine here and if they do, they will pick up some steam.
I see this as such a huge positive, but I hope the gap between the mega-units and the 'budget' options isn't crazy wide.

did i dream this, or does uneekor not have the best reputation for accuracy of data?
It depends who you ask honestly.
Some people have really struggled and others have been quite vocal in comparisons to other units.
When I tested them originally I struggled quite a bit with some weird numbers. When I tested them more recently some of that seems to be corrected.

The more options the better in the market can’t wait to hear more details.

Very interesting. I know I will be in the market for something in the next year or so. I love seeing more options coming out.

same. Maybe sooner. I feel like I'd want the best of both worlds. The data is amazing and having it be mobile would be a huge asset in spring summer and fall. However, having the data and playability indoors during the winter would also be massive.

I've researched uneekor quite a bit. The one thing that always pulled me away was the inability to move it. That said.....their software and ability to incorporate other programs into the eyexoalways seemed to be above others on the market. (Think "the golf club" software integration)......at least that's what the INDOOR GOLF SHOP explained to me.

The age old launch monitor argument of camera vs. doppler comes to mind and in the end who does it better. I am surprised Trackman has not (as of yet that I am aware) tried to break into this market more.

Ceiling height is my enemy.

The age old launch monitor argument of camera vs. doppler comes to mind and in the end who does it better. I am surprised Trackman has not (as of yet that I am aware) tried to break into this market more.
Based on my information, they are targeting golf stores more currently, but I have heard they are planning on attacking the home segment with a lower priced model. They had to fix the golf ball issue indoors, which supposedly has been addressed with Titleist, but I can't confirm as I have not tried it yet.

Based on my information, they are targeting golf stores more currently, but I have heard they are planning on attacking the home segment with a lower priced model. They had to fix the golf ball issue indoors, which supposedly has been addressed with Titleist, but I can't confirm as I have not tried it yet.
The golf ball gets better total spin readings...still can't do spin axis well

I think their algorithm has gotten better. I think they've struggled with the overhead unit not picking up every shot and causing more no reads than incorrect reads. I'm not sure if it's light reflection off different clubs causing it or ball speed or what issue really

Back