Uncrustables in the air fryer are amazing

Except Totinos pizzas. You cant make cheap pizza that good at home.
Fair point. There is definitely a time and place for a totinos pizza. Usually that is around 3am but it's undefeated in that time slot.

Fair point. There is definitely a time and place for a totinos pizza. Usually that is around 3am but it's undefeated in that time slot.
Agree! It's not good at all, until it is, and then it's the best.

Been doing this for a while now. Little butter on each side and toast away. Putting them in frozen in better in my mind.

Stop what your doing and go get some Uncrustables right now.

350ish degrees for 4-5 minutes in the air fryer.

DO IT
I'm Not Gonna Lie when you told me to do this on my snack thread I doubted your sanity. how could you ruin a perfectly good uncrustable??? But then I decided to try it after you said something again. and to my amazement this may have been one of the best uncrustables I have ever had!!!

I'm Not Gonna Lie when you told me to do this on my snack thread I doubted your sanity. how could you ruin a perfectly good uncrustable??? But then I decided to try it after you said something again. and to my amazement this may have been one of the best uncrustables I have ever had!!!
Joining Welcome Home GIF

Win some holiday cheer, experience an air fried uncrustable, sounds like a fantastic Monday!

Win some holiday cheer, experience an air fried uncrustable, sounds like a fantastic Monday!
He won irons. Which might be even better!

@That post 's food takes are spot on!

I have a joke in response to this. But, it's not appropriate.
I think I know where you're going. If its more inappropriate that what I'm thinking, you should probably talk to somebody. Professionally.

I think I know where you're going. If its more inappropriate that what I'm thinking, you should probably talk to somebody. Professionally.
I'll make the call...

Well, what can you buy from the frozen section these days that beats anything homemade?
Pot pies. I can't make them with that flaky, crisp crust and delicious gravy. Or maybe I could, but it would take a lot longer and a lot more work than I'd be willing to put in.

Pot pies. I can't make them with that flaky, crisp crust and delicious gravy. Or maybe I could, but it would take a lot longer and a lot more work than I'd be willing to put in.
Oooh, that's a good one. I make a good pot pie casserole, but it's not the same.

Coincidentally I also cook these in the air fryer.

SO we were at HEB and I grabbed some, I will try it in the morning....

Coincidentally I also cook these in the air fryer.
Never even thought to do that. I hate the in the microwave, but they take so damn long in the oven.

Back