Un-Official Gathering at Mission Inn - Not associated with THP

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
ITS BACK! After a really fun Gathering #3 last March its time to move forward with 1 for 2020.

When: Friday April 3rd-April 5th
(18 holes starting Friday afternoon, 18 (or more) on Saturday and 18 Sunday morning)

Where: Mission Inn Resort, Howey-In-The-Hills, FL

For anyone that has not been there, they offer 2 courses Las Colinas and El Campeon that are downright FUN to play

Cost: WIll be tough to beat this deal ANYWHERE. We will have an assortment of Condos and homes at our disposal. Price will depend on what condo/house you would like as well as availability.
Price will range from $440.20 for a double occupancy accommodation. This Includes Lodging , taxes, and 2 nights, and 3 rounds of Golf. Prices are based on double occupancy.

There will be a $200 deposit due to reserve your spot. The remaining balance is not due until check in. The deposit is NONREFUNDABLE. More information on making deposits etc over the next week or so.

Friday tee times start at noon on Las Colinas
Saturday will be a Shotgun start on El Campeon at 8:00am
Sunday will be a Shotgun start on El Campeon at 7:00am

As always we have a great rate on extra night(s) and extra golf (more to come).

AND FOR THE EVENING FESTIVITIES I HAVE RESERVED THEIR BILLIARDS ROOM EACH NIGHT FOR 4 HOURS.
IT INCLUDES POOL TABLES, DART BOARDS, POKER TABLES, VIDEO GAMES, JUKE BOX AND MUCH MORE

You guys know the drill, there's only 2 lists for this one, Take My Money Now and Hard Ponder Let Me Check

List #1 (The best List).....TAKE MY MONEY NOW
1. Mikedean441
3. Robozeo
6. GregKulbick
7. Bmik
8. Jim54
9. War Eagle
10. V.Man
11. Patriotcoach
12. Xhail
13. Pjleduc
14. Cjgolf25
16. X.Man
17. TroyFL
18. CobraX51

Last edited:
Post for sub while I check the dates.

Why is my name not yet on the "Take My Money Now" list?

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

Hard ponder!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome. Put me firmly on the "Hard Ponder" list, not because I don't want to go, but because I am currently set to begin a huge trial that on March 30. I think I will be a very last minute addition if I can swing it, unless that case settles.

Put me on list 2

hard ponder for now mike D!

Hopefully should work out, just waiting for spring sports schedule from all my coaches.

Put me down as a "Hard Ponder" for sure. Have to check the dates. As well as @dwchockey13 & @MWard .... what about these dates?

I have changed the name of this thread so there is no confusion that this gathering is not associated with THP or any of it's events or experiences.
I think this makes perfect sense.

In.

I'm on list #2 for now. Gotta negotiate with my wife as that's my daughter's first birthday and I'm not sure my wife is willing to negotiate on the party date.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Appreciate the offer, but not in town that weekend to make it.

I'm on list #2 for now. Gotta negotiate with my wife as that's my daughter's first birthday and I'm not sure my wife is willing to negotiate on the party date.

I mean you missed last year cause of the baby, she owes you this one :)

Ok I think I am caught up list wise, I'll keep checking back in and updating it

I mean you missed last year cause of the baby, she owes you this one :)
Hahaha.... At least the kid is cute!
f82b97e97b264a550684d5953c2fa4ea.jpg

I will be out. But have fun for those who do end up going.

Back