Twirls are overrated. When's the last time you walked one in!?

Getting some reps in so I can look cool on the course.

View attachment 9262153
GIF by Giffffr

….. Those things never happen, and they wouldn’t be talked about if they did.
I can't tell if you're being serious. Because around here if you're twirling it and ending up in the ****, you're going to hear about that. Lol Maybe in a fun way, but still.

I can't tell if you're being serious. Because around here if you're twirling it and ending up in the ****, you're going to hear about that. Lol Maybe in a fun way, but still.
Definitely being sarcastic. A buddy of mine makes fun of me often as I’ll clip a wedge at this particular hole at his course. It’s right on freakin line, then the suddenly learns how to spin more than it ever has in its life and it rips off into a now short sided, near guaranteed bogey.

Ncis Los Angeles GIF by CBS

This would be a massive change of character for a guy who was ready to get "Wristy McWristerson" embroidered on his bag in reference to his terrible putting stroke.
this needs to be a '24 goal for you this year

Sunday? Had about a 10-15 ft. putt. About a foot away I see it’s going in dead center and start walking. I always expect my ball to shimmy near the hole and miss so I wait for it. A dead center walk in feels so much better than a lip in walk in.

I've walked a couple in this year that I thought were "misses" so that's cool too, right? :ROFLMAO:
It's just like falling off a treadmill at the gym. You just roll it into some spontaneous push-ups and act like it was the plan all along. 😆

Last edited:
18th hole a couple days ago, needed to make a 12 footer to get my partner and I the win in our match and take the lead in scats. I knew it was in almost the moment I hit it. Although I tend to start walking as soon as I hit most putts, I figure I need to end up there to get it out of the hole or mark it, so may as well get there quicker.

I have a killer gimme ball pick up move with my blade putter does that count?

Didn't Tiger chase one in (different gif than what Wardy posted) as a joke after he walked one in?
I think he did when he was playing with Na in an event, I can't remember which but I do believe you are correct.

I think I feel a contest coming on..

If walking in that 18inch 3putt bogey counts then I did that on Sunday!

Back