CONTEST Touring Purple Ballyhack Bingo

Alright, @Daluteh is traveling Saturday, so the contest will start as soon as he posts a picture from an airport.
Stop reminding folks who skim. 😂

Such a great idea for a contest @Daluteh and @Bus. I’ll get mine filled out today

This is fun, thanks for putting it together!

Can't believe Ohio shaming is in there...but it usually happens so it's on my board!!

1714660006039.png

You're going off for hard mode blackout here. You've got a lockdown bingo, but some rare ones.
It was fun trying to think back to the old Experience threads to see what I could remember happening. Really fun concept!

1714662355750.png

Let's Go!!

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
I’m not good at computer stuff. But I like this. IMG_4348.jpeg

“mistakes were made” in some of these bingo cards 😝

Also I have a theory that @MWard bribed you guys to add tagging him as a potential, knowing the rule was if we mentioned our own square it doesn’t count.
Well, I left that off my card, and I promise anyone who adds it gets pretty much a “free square”

I'm surprised that no one has gone old school and hand written one yet. I'll be honest.
I was really close. I make all of my “spreadsheets” and calendars with pencil.

Also I have a theory that @MWard bribed you guys to add tagging him as a potential, knowing the rule was if we mentioned our own square it doesn’t count.
Well, I left that off my card, and I promise anyone who adds it gets pretty much a “free square”
I didn’t bribe a damn thing. I want to take y’all’s money not give it to you guys

Ok finally got mine filled out, had to edit as original had 2 thumbnail squares on it.
1714843311171.png

Last edited:
  • On Fire
Thanks everyone that has done these and plans to. I know it's a little more work for you, but I hope it adds some fun.

I know it's a free spot, everyone gets its regardless and there's not a chance it doesn't happen, but it'd be hilarious if making fun of 14 way bags never came up.

I know it's a free spot, everyone gets its regardless and there's not a chance it doesn't happen, but it'd be hilarious if making fun of 14 way bags never came up.
Not a chance! :ROFLMAO:

That was a ton of fun!!
1714674161687.png

• On Fire
1714674664870.png

Last edited:
  • On Fire
Commentator just asked if you have Buddy Hield on your bingo card! :ROFLMAO:

BBBingo.jpg

• On Fire
Suppose I should also say that entries close as some as @Daluteh posts an airport pic.

Back