Tour Edge Exotics 723 Pro Irons Review

Just curious if anyone has these in their bag?
I gave my set to a friend who is in love with them. They’re a set I could absolutely play full time and not skip a beat long term, it’s the first time I’ve been able to say that about a TEE iron.

Reactions: MH
I gave my set to a friend who is in love with them. They’re a set I could absolutely play full time and not skip a beat long term, it’s the first time I’ve been able to say that about a TEE iron.

I’m going to use them all winter and make a decision in the spring. They literally have zero presence up here and some people haven’t heard of them and think they must be a cheap value brand of clubs

I’m going to use them all winter and make a decision in the spring. They literally have zero presence up here and some people haven’t heard of them and think they must be a cheap value brand of clubs
That’s just those peoples loss.

Have had some of their stuff in my bag. Going back to their best in world 3w. Been a long run. They deserve much more credit than they get.

Grip change coming up, threw a couple Lamkin ST-Hybrids in to see if they can replace my go to mcc+4. Have one on the AW and one on the driver. One session and definitely seem a little easier on the hands

I think I really like these irons, need to take them on a road trip over winter to see how they really work for me. So on the sim they are getting better, starting to get used to the kbs tours

I think they look pretty sweet in the bag, after testing the Lamkin ST Hybrid grips the rest will get them tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_8096.jpeg
    IMG_8096.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 17
I think they look pretty sweet in the bag, after testing the Lamkin ST Hybrid grips the rest will get them tomorrow
They’re top tier irons in performance for the category and looks in hand. They offer pretty much everything for that class.

They’re top tier irons in performance for the category and looks in hand. They offer pretty much everything for that class.
I really wish more people were given the chance to hit them in shops, a lot would be surprised. I'll admit that there would have been next to 0% chance of these being in my bag if it wasn't for the THP fantasy golf. I'm hoping my local shop will start bringing in a few Tour Edge products after seeing these and liking them

Re-griped all the clubs and happy with my choice. Almost went with my usual mcc+4’s but decided I needed to experience the Lamkin st-hybrids. Happy with my choice, also checked the lie on the wedges as they looked really upright to me. Bent them to 63* vs the 65* they were, I didn’t check all the irons since they look good to my eye and contact is decent but I will have both loft and lies checked before the season

Really hoped that TEEm Tour Edge would have had the chance to try and review these. They look really good to me.

Really hoped that TEEm Tour Edge would have had the chance to try and review these. They look really good to me.
Agreed, they look really good and feel good as well. A little longer heel to toe but with a thin topline and minimal offset, really looking forward to seeing how they perform in real conditions. Still not 100% sold on the KBS shafts as i am seeing higher spin than i usually do

I lhave spent quite a bit of time with these now really do enjoy them. Had it not been for the THP fantasy golf there would have been zero chance I would have even considered these irons. I’m starting to get used to the KBS tour shafts but still may swap them out at some point. These have helped me fight the urge to order another set of 150’s, apex’s or Cobra tours. I really do think if more people gave them a chance they would have a heart chance of being in more THP bags. Only thing left for me to do is validate them on the course.

I lhave spent quite a bit of time with these now really do enjoy them. Had it not been for the THP fantasy golf there would have been zero chance I would have even considered these irons. I’m starting to get used to the KBS tour shafts but still may swap them out at some point. These have helped me fight the urge to order another set of 150’s, apex’s or Cobra tours. I really do think if more people gave them a chance they would have a heart chance of being in more THP bags. Only thing left for me to do is validate them on the course.
They’re so good.

Most underrated iron on the market imo.

They’re so good.

Most underrated iron on the market imo.
💯 agree, I can’t wait to get them on some grass

The more I play with these on the sim the more confident these will be in my bag for 2024 along with the hybrids. 3 wood will get its chance on the course against the TSR 16*. The wedges will also get a crack but I think the irons are the star of the line-up

@MH I'm seriously considering these as the new irons for this year, having the chance to test all the TEE goodness through TEEm Tour Edge this year has been eye opening about how good this brand is.

As @Browndog said, I also had my fingers crossed we'd get irons to test as these were my first choice.

@MH I'm seriously considering these as the new irons for this year, having the chance to test all the TEE goodness through TEEm Tour Edge this year has been eye opening about how good this brand is.

As @Browndog said, I also had my fingers crossed we'd get irons to test as these were my first choice.
They truly are a great set of irons, if they fit your game I don’t think you would be disappointed with your purchase

They truly are a great set of irons, if they fit your game I don’t think you would be disappointed with your purchase
My game? These look so good it's hard not to fit them into my game. That's the problem, I know the C723 will be so much better for my game but my God these irons look so good.

I have used these all winter on my sim and I really can’t see myself using another set unless I was lucky enough to get in an experience where irons are part of the package. It has been a long time since I can say i haven’t thought about a second set or just getting a new set. They check all the boxes for me, consistent distance, good distance, great control, fantastic feel with great looks. Super happy with them and looking forward to getting them outside. Thanks again THP and Tour Edge. If anyone is in the fence or curious don’t sleep on these irons they will surprise you

Last edited:
I should finally be able to get these out on grass in the next week or so, curious to see how these hold up in regards to chatter and battle scars. They do seem pretty soft, has anyone had these in the bag for awhile? How do they look?

One more thing to mention, I know it doesn't count but I did get my first hole in one on #9 playing Steward Creek on my sim with my 8 iron. Haha, it was still pretty cool even though it was on a sim round. If you have GS Pro it is a great course to play, even better if you get a chance to play in in Canmore. One of the best mountain courses i have played

I should finally be able to get these out on grass in the next week or so, curious to see how these hold up in regards to chatter and battle scars. They do seem pretty soft, has anyone had these in the bag for awhile? How do they look?
I haven't gamed the C723's, but I did have the C721's in the bag for a while and they held up quite well. I'll be following to see how they play for you!

First outside round of the year with these. I hit them well, need to dial in my distances a little and hit a few thin which is new to me. Not sure if that’s because I hit so much off matts all winter? Sound/feel is very soft. I’m looking forward to the next one, it’s been a few years since I have played kbs tours and not 💯 sold on them coming from PX

Back