Tour Edge Exotics 723 Fairways and Hybrids

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
To this day, even after years, if you ask most people about Tour Edge Exotics, one of the first things out of their mouths will be about fairway woods. It makes sense given the fact that they absolutely revolutionized what a fairway wood could be, but at times it seemed to almost haunt the company as they tried to show how much more they were than that.

Continue reading...

I really like the looks of these. Any pictures of the crown @Jman ?

• Staff
  • Staff
That is the teeniest hybrid I've ever seen. Wow

Those look great, and it sounds like they are raising the bar again with this release.

That hybrid is so tiny surely it wouldn’t go left on me! Right…? Piercing ball flight on a 3 wood wasn’t something I ever thought I’d need, but here we are. That c723 sounds and looks delightful.

I am so fond of the C series presentation from Tour Edge. It's absolutely a great visual and they seem to hit incredibly well.
The decision to stick with E and C is one that makes be very happy.

This hybrid shape is really pretty cool.

If I had to choose one club from TE to hit it would be the 3w. They have always been fantastic and these look to be no different. A 5% increase in MOI on the E model is signifcant! The Ryzersole looks great on these and clearly serves multiple purposes.

If I had to choose one club from TE to hit it would be the 3w. They have always been fantastic and these look to be no different. A 5% increase in MOI on the E model is signifcant! The Ryzersole looks great on these and clearly serves multiple purposes.
Historically always been the best 3W’s for me, so I’m hopeful we get them in hand this year for testing.

I am so happy they brought the weight system from the C722 driver to the fairway. It made a legitimate difference for spin and forgiveness for me. They nailed the look of the C723 fairway. Love, love, love it.

All look great but I am a big fan of the adjustability of the C723 FWs and hybrids. Also love the small footprint of the C723 hybrid.

All look great but I am a big fan of the adjustability of the C723 FWs and hybrids. Also love the small footprint of the C723 hybrid.
I agree about the adjustability but man that hybrid is TINY

I agree about the adjustability but man that hybrid is TINY

I still play the small original Apex hybrids so it doesn't look small at all to me. :D

I really enjoyed my C722 fairway, these look to be the next evolution of another great lineup. I look forward to seeing what the crown looks like on these.

E series for me. Maximum forgiveness? Sucks there's a limited selection of lefty though.:(

These fairway woods look really good!

The C will get its shot to take the throne versus the TSR2+

I know we shouldn’t judge a club’s performance based on the sole, but these fairways look mean. Like pound ball into oblivion mean.

@Jman any face on pics of both models coming? Curious if the E is as shallow as last year and the Paradym/G430. E722 was really nice and shallow, and C722 wasn’t super deep to me either.

I know we shouldn’t judge a club’s performance based on the sole, but these fairways look mean. Like pound ball into oblivion mean.

@Jman any face on pics of both models coming? Curious if the E is as shallow as last year and the Paradym/G430. E722 was really nice and shallow, and C722 wasn’t super deep to me either.
When THP gets them in hand more than likely, right now I don’t have any, sorry!

The E wil definitely be the more shallow of the two! The C was pretty beefy (deep), at least I thought so while I was gaming it!

I love a good hybrid but the C723 does not look forgiving.

Back