Tour Edge CProto Driver

Thrillbilly Jim

DillyWood Express #2
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Tour Edge posted some pictures of its new prototype driver on Instagram. Also, it’s on the conforming list. I like the looks of the crown a lot. Reminds me of the DYNAPWR Carbon crown. Then, there seems to be a “Speed Pocket” in the sole. Thoughts?

IMG_2117.jpegIMG_2115.jpegIMG_2116.jpegIMG_2119.jpegIMG_2120.jpeg

Interesting. Overall clean look

Looks good!

Not terrible..

Look marvelous.

Look marvelous.
I’m just guessing the Ridgeback design has moved to the perimeter of the club. You can’t see it on top anymore and they’re calling it Ridgeback 360. I like the looks of it a lot.

I’m just guessing the Ridgeback design has moved to the perimeter of the club. You can’t see it on top anymore and they’re calling it Ridgeback 360. I like the looks of it a lot.
🤐

That crown looks mint 👌

I sure hope when released that’s exactly how it looks.

Looks very current. Seems to have the same concepts as other drivers. Looks like it could be a nice option.

Having had the C721 & currently having the the C723 I kind of miss the crown ridgeback but if they've managed to improve the already crazy good forgiveness and performance then I'm in!

Having had the C721 & currently having the the C723 I kind of miss the crown ridgeback but if they've managed to improve the already crazy good forgiveness and performance then I'm in!
That's me. I've been really impressed by their drivers especially

One more year with my EXS 220 then maybe I’ll have this to try out.

Fine looking driver, crown very clean.

That looks clean!!!

Looks so good! Love the TEE C722 I’m currently playing. Excited to hear the tech story on this.

Curious what’s going on on the middle of the sole.

I liked the Ridgeback alignment more than I expected on the C723, but this obviously has a more “modern classic” look to it.

Excited to hear more about what’s going on here.

If they're still calling it Ridgeback I might guess that they decided to hide it under the crown rather than having it visible? This looks good, although I found that I really got used to having the visible Ridgeback there for alignment, but this does look more traditional. Not seeing the sliding weight either, which I liked a lot. 🤷‍♂️

Larry David Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

I want to see the E version, assuming there is one in the works. That weight pushed forward scares me a bit.

Pretty soon every driver from the top is going to look the same with the carbon inlayed into the titanium edging.
Not that its a bad thing but there won't be much to separate them at address.

These parts here look extremely unrefined to me though and maybe its because its a proto version.

1711372372235.png

Tour Edge posted some pictures of its new prototype driver on Instagram. Also, it’s on the conforming list. I like the looks of the crown a lot. Reminds me of the DYNAPWR Carbon crown. Then, there seems to be a “Speed Pocket” in the sole. Thoughts?

View attachment 9251128
I was kinda thinking LTDx looking minus the Cobra lipstick on the edges
1711372549464.png

looks like a good move, but I won't lie, I liked the evolution of the ridgeback crown.

I like the shape and matte finish. Reminds me of the E8 Beta a bit.

IMG_2199.jpegIMG_2200.jpeg

Back