Tom Petty - Pulled off of life support

Sad to see him go, RIP.

Dang! Didn’t even know he was ill. Liked his stuff, especially the stuff he did with the Travelling Wilburys. RIP

#FiberLaunch

Well that's suck.

What's going on in this world. What a very sad couple of days.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

wow ... when it's your time, it really is your time. That went quick after his heart attack Sunday. RIP!

That sucks. One of my all time favorites.

Ugh. This one is a major bummer.

I guess as Neil Young put it: Better to Burn out than fade away. Such a shame. Too Young!

One of my favorites growing up. I always wanted to see a show and never did. Sad day for sure.

One of the best.

article says he died. very sad. 66 is really young.

Glad my wife and I went to see him in Dallas a few months ago. Full of life and energy and the band sounded tight. 66 is far too young but probably had a pretty kick ass life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't believe I didn't even hear about any of this between the political bullcrap.

Man music icons dropping left and right.

I do love playing his music. He will be missed.

Really sad. Was a big fan of his growing up.

Man that's sad

Heard this on the radio on my way to PT. Sad news indeed. Love me some Petty

Oh wow, huge bummer. I've always been a big fan. I'm glad my wife and I got to see him a few years ago.

RIP Tom!

Very sad.

Sad to hear about his passing. Big fan of his music. His concerts are still some of my favorites that I've been to.

Sucks, he is one of my favorites. RIP.

One of my favorites growing up. I always wanted to see a show and never did. Sad day for sure.

I had tickets for his August 25th show and he came down with laringitis and postponed the concert until the following weekend. I couldn't make it because I was out of town for Labor Day.

I'm saddened by the news and a little bummed I didn't get to see him before he went.

Just cannot take any more bad news today. Big Tom Petty fan :-(

Back