Tin Cup - Personal Imprinting System

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
These just arrived at our office today and they are so cool. They are little tin cups with different characters cut out that you place over your golf ball and color in with a sharpie. They have a ton of options to choose from or you can get a custom made cup.

I picked the dog and puppy paw because we love dogs and a pig because JB loves BBQ. They all come with a neat little pouch as well as a sharpie and a clip so you can clip the cup onto your bag.

I want to point out that this is a solid piece of metal it is not flimsy at all. Here is their website http://www.tin-cup.com/home.php.

903547103_TtqXS-L-1.jpg

903547213_UdjWw-L-1.jpg

903547278_6F76c-L-1.jpg

903547313_ekPpo-L-1.jpg

903547326_sT4pb-L-1.jpg

Look how cute this is!
903547346_Gr9jo-L-1.jpg

That is just super cool :)

That is a lot better than my hieroglyphic markings!

what a smart product why can't I think of something like this and then retire!!!

That pig just screams "I want bacon"

Cool product by the way.

Edit to say: There are a few that have OEM's name all over them. Buddy, you can take your Romo love to a whole new level!

I have been sitting here for a while just coloring golf balls. It's a lot of fun and the designs are so cute.

Cute. On the site right now. Very large amount of choices to choose from.

Does anyone have love for the chiefs? :bashful:

Unfortunately I have been on the bandwagon since I was a kid. 1971 was the first season I really remember.

So I used this before my round with biggsy on Friday. Marked up a few balls with the pig. Marking them up is a breeze and takes 2 seconds. It brings you back to the day of coloring books. I used them for the entire round. You will get some scarring of the pig as you would anything that is a solid color that you are hitting, but overall I liked it a lot. I found myself using the pig as an alignment aid as well and watching bacon go end over end trying to find the hole.

There are a lot of nonsense golf accessories at the stores: From the looks of it this isn't one of them! I like it. Great small business idea!

I found myself using the pig as an alignment aid as well and watching bacon go end over end trying to find the hole.

Yummmmm. Bacon Roll!

I just ordered the Out of Africa and the Trailblazer. Thanks for the heads up GG!

pretty neat......

I am liking En Fuego and Vegas Nights.....Definately on my near term Buy List....

Ok, after a week of using my bacon (pig) marked Pentas, I am getting ready to play tomorrow with GG and wanted to mark up some new B330-RXS balls. I went with an orange dog this time and will use it as my alignment aid again.

912262571_6uJx4-M.jpg

[activate ole gray voice]
These here white balls are all marked up like a drunken sailor after a night on the town. Once I get ready, that ole JB and pesky calloway are going to feel the bite of these here dawgs.

[end ole gray voice]

Back