THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

I have to give a shoutout to @OhioGolfer for finding out that Cal and I are collecting sports cards and sending some for us to enjoy. I get such a thrill out of seeing him freak out about things. When others think enough of me to send him something like that.. It just means so much.

We need to golf again soon!

There are also two people who have done numerous things recently to make sure that Cal is smiling and I just want them to see me post this publicly that they are awesome humans, and they mean an awful lot to me.

I can't say enough.

I have to give a shoutout to @OhioGolfer for finding out that Cal and I are collecting sports cards and sending some for us to enjoy. I get such a thrill out of seeing him freak out about things. When others think enough of me to send him something like that.. It just means so much.

We need to golf again soon!
No problem at all, hopefully he liked them.

So about a week or so ago I get a text from my good buddy Craig @USAF Retired . He said he hasn’t been getting along w/ his Z Stars lately and had a few left over. Would I like to try them? I said sure and offered to pay for them, or at least pay for shipping. Craig of course declined and then sent me tracking. I got the package today and his few left over were 3.5 dozen Z Stars, 2 sleeves of Z Star XVs, and in true THP fashion a Grandaddy ball, a Goat Cup ball, & a Dormie Network ball. Thanks so much my friend… truly appreciated.
IMG_2731.jpeg

So about a week or so ago I get a text from my good buddy Craig @USAF Retired . He said he hasn’t been getting along w/ his Z Stars lately and had a few left over. Would I like to try them? I said sure and offered to pay for them, or at least pay for shipping. Craig of course declined and then sent me tracking. I got the package today and his few left over were 3.5 dozen Z Stars, 2 sleeves of Z Star XVs, and in true THP fashion a Grandaddy ball, a Goat Cup ball, & a Dormie Network ball. Thanks so much my friend… truly appreciated.
View attachment 9233876
Hope you enjoy them 👊🏼

View attachment 9233876
You may want to have a playing partner hit the first one off the tee…remember the old exploding ball trick?
As the kids today would say, “sus” @USAF Retired

Hope you know I am kidding guys. Awesome gesture from a great dude 👊

Want to give a shout out again to @Mmaynard11 . The shokz headphones are still working great!

Shoutout and big time appreciation to @Scooby45 for sending me this awesome hat! Thanks again, Tim!!!

IMG_1176.jpeg

@xThor is a delightful person and that’s all I have to say about that. Thanks a ton dude

Big thanks to @baylrballa who saw me active in the CBX4 thread and graciously sent me his to mess around with for a bit.

Good dude that one.

@Deebo76 is the MF man...dude is stand up and always looking out for folks. My dude!

Shoutout to my man @Sox_Fan !
He won a FJ 1/4 zip on IG from the course that I play twice a week.
The contest rules stated local pickup, so Sox Fan reached out and asked me if I lived near the course and if so, if I could pick up the 1/4 zip, it was mine.

Picked it up today:
IMG_2156.jpeg

Last edited:
Shoutout to my man @Sox_Fan !
He won a FJ 1/4 zip on IG from the course that I play twice a week.
The contest rules stated local pickup so Sox Fan reached out and asked me if I lived near the course and if so, if I could pick up the 1/4 zip it was mine.

Picked it up today:
View attachment 9244594
What course?

Shoutout and appreciation go out to my buddy @Bus for hooking me up with the Valentines Truvis!!

IMG_1220.jpeg

And shoutout and appreciation go out to my dude @Scooby45 for sending me this Accra TZ iron shaft!!

IMG_1221.jpeg

I owe you both! Thanks a ton, fellas!

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
Back