THPer Designed Callaway Truvis Golf Balls

Honestly... Only at THP can you get this kind of thing.

Awesome idea and concept, and the Charity aspect simply puts it over the top.

So friggin’ amazing that THPers got to make custom Truvis golf balls!

It goes without saying that this opportunity was pretty darn cool.

Its honestly another absolute head shaker in a long line of really cool things I've done with/because of THP.

We're glad some of you like them. Hopefully we can support a good charity and THPs good partners as well. Personally, I can't wait to do some grassroots marketing by blasting these into the trees around here lol.

Those look awesome!

Very cool design and for a good cause. Well done everyone involved!

Any idea when these will be on the line for purchase?

These are fantastic, in a very weird way, that i like!

I only want 1 ball to add to my unique ball design collection
You have to order a dozen, then loose/donate/give away eleven to get the one for your collection. That's my plan at least :) If it wasn't going to a good charity I would look at getting a single, but I have a soft spot for St. Jude and the work they do.

Designed by THPers ✅
Benefiting St. Jude ✅
Fan of the CS Truvis ✅

I love me some Hot Chicken though! I could fork over some dough for a dozen!

You have to order a dozen, then loose/donate/give away eleven to get the one for your collection. That's my plan at least :) If it wasn't going to a good charity I would look at getting a single, but I have a soft spot for St. Jude and the work they do.

Sadly I can't order any as I am in the UK

Good job guys. I think Finley undersold them. My kid already wants the fire breathing chicken ball!

Picking up a dozen to bring to California in a month ;) just for Finley

They are growing on me. I need some chicken wing golf balls I think.

Question for @JasonFinleyCG

Out of the two odd unique graphic choices on this golf ball. Which one of the two would you choose personally?

Well if nothing else these are a conversation starter lol. We basically decided we would each do one design, I did the flaming chicken wing, @aljaklaw did the fire breathing chicken.
I had the idea for "Hot Wings" as sort of a tribute to my mom. Long story short - I'm a momma's boy. The color limitations probably exposed the design a little, but I'm a sucker for a fiery wing.

Did we execute well on the idea? Well, we'll let you guys decide lol. We know where Finley stands.

At the end of the day, a HUGE thank you to THP, Budget Golf, and especially Callaway Golf for the opportunity. I hope we didn't ruin it for any future opportunities.

Trust me, I have plenty of other options I can play - you guys won this fair and square and this is what you wanted (for some reason). Sorry it took so long

Question for @JasonFinleyCG

Out of the two odd unique graphic choices on this golf ball. Which one of the two would you choose personally?
I do love a good chicken wing but I think in general food on my golf ball is a no for me.

Back