Votes: 7 20.0%
  • mr.hicksta

Votes: 28 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Schanker

Reaction score
Handicap
Monday June 20th Blackhorse - Seaside, California, Tees TBD.

Golfgame book Code 21615959 https://online.golfgamebook.com/leaderboard/2us-2yv2?rolling=true

Blackhorsescorecard.jpg

2016 Gauntlet Winner - Mr.Hicksta will be taking on 2015 King Loser Schanker. We're playing at his home course and I'm giving him 3 per side/match play. This will be the first time we meet or play together.

This is a bit of a preview for the upcoming battle of NorCal vs SoCal in August as we'll both be representing opposite sides in that match. A win here will really start the momentum for their respective team.

Schanker's WITB

Driver: :callaway: GBB 9.5* Diamana 'ahina 70
Driver2: :callaway: XR 12.5* Aldila Rogue Silver
4w: :callaway: Big Bertha Pro 17* Aldila Rogue Silver
Irons: :taylormade: Burner 4-5, :callaway: Apex Pro 6-PW SteelFiber i110
Wedges: :titleist: Vokey 52* 56* and 60*
Putter: :odyssey: Metal X Milled #7
Ball: :bridgestone: e6

Mr.Hicksta WITB

In my :callaway: 2016 Hyper-Lite 5 (Camo):
:callaway: XR 16 9° (N +1)|Mitsubishi-Rayon Diamana D+ 70 S
:callaway: GBB Heavenwood 19º (N -1)|Fujikura Speeder 665 Evolution II TS S
:callaway: Apex CF16/Apex Pro Combo 4-PW|:projectx: LZ Steel 5.5
:callaway: MD3 52º S, 56º C, 60º C|:projectx: LZ Steel 6.0
:odyssey: Metal-X Milled #9HT Versa 35"
:callaway: Chrome Soft

Last edited:
I think I'll take Schanker on this one, because I hold mini-grudges and Mr. Hicksta didn't take me to win on my Call out! :banana:

I think I'll take Schanker on this one, because I hold mini-grudges and Mr. Hicksta didn't take me to win on my Call out! :banana:

Thanks for the support - I voted for Lord Byron too :bananadance:But, I'll verbally support you in the thread.

Thanks for the support - I voted for Lord Byron too :bananadance:But, I'll verbally support you in the thread.

HA HA HA

I'm pulling my support now, and I'm voting for the golf course then! :bananadance:

Yessir! I absolutely accept and look forward to it!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I will stay with my boy Josh

Gotta go with Mr.hicksta for this one.

I hate to do it, but I have to pick Schanker in this one. The guys game is so damn steady. But, I hope I am wrong and my man Mr Hicks comes through with the win!

Team SoCal! Go Tim!
Sorry Josh. :bye:

You know I gotta go with my man Mr. Hicksta! #MakeGolfFunAgain

Got to go with team so cal and support Tim. Hope both of you have fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr.hicksta FTW. Three a side on his home course, with the heavenwood in play, is just too much to go against. 2&1.

I hate to do it, but I have to pick Schanker in this one. The guys game is so damn steady. But, I hope I am wrong and my man Mr Hicks comes through with the win!

The BETRAYAL

Tough call for me but since the SoCal/NorCal was mentioned I have to go Socal all the way. Schanker wins 4&3. It should also be noted I don't think I've predicted a callout yet... Sorry Schanker!

The BETRAYAL

Sorry brother, if you are hitting fairways you will clean up! So hit those damn fairways!

He may have a heavenwood, but I have 2 drivers. Does that change your mind?

Mr.hicksta FTW. Three a side on his home course, with the heavenwood in play, is just too much to go against. 2&1.

I got Josh all day!!

Going with my NorCal teammate, Josh for the win!!

BTW shouldn't there be a poll on how many times Josh's WITB changes between now and then?? :alien:

Going with mr.hicksta in this one but man you should have asked for more pops! 3 a side is nothing.

Since Mr. Hicksta gave me a great deal on some irons i am voting his way!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Señor Hicksta!

Wait, but I'm using your old irons. Doesn't that count for something?

Since Mr. Hicksta gave me a great deal on some irons i am voting his way!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

BTW shouldn't there be a poll on how many times Josh's WITB changes between now and then??
:alien:

there isn't enough options to get a decent poll on that.....

BTW shouldn't there be a poll on how many times Josh's WITB changes between now and then?? :alien:

there isn't enough options to get a decent poll on that.....

You guys are freakin' jerks, hahaha! I'm not changing anything. Mark. My. Words. :D

Oh and Schanker we should be good from the whites or blues. I played it today and aside from them sanding parts of some of the fairways it's in good shape. The greens are rolling nice, too!

Back