THP Wants To Give You The Bird Contest

I say that the guy who won the last one should receive a new one so he could write about the differences :blob: :confused2:

Wow! This sounds awesome. I really don't need another reason to be glued to my computer screen but I just can't keep away from this place.

That's a good thing right? :bulgy-eyes:

That's a good thing right? :bulgy-eyes:

Always! I need this place to break up the monotony of my hours in the office. I'm still playing catch-up on all the coverage you three accomplished at the PGA show. Great work!

Another great contest. Amazing.

Always! I need this place to break up the monotony of my hours in the office. I'm still playing catch-up on all the coverage you three accomplished at the PGA show. Great work!

Thank you for the kind words. The threads are not going anywhere and there are A LOT of them.

Another great contest. Amazing.

Good luck smalls. Perhaps good luck is ahead.

Hope to win one of these! If I do I'll build a nice display box for it... or use it on the course if it works. Heck anything has to work better - rounds of 40 and 41 putts last year are UGLY (while shooting 81 and 82)

Great contest and equally great title of the contest.

I think it is great how this site gives so much to its members!!

I was close in the Driver contest. Picked G15 with 100% guess. haha.

Adds a little extra excitment to my day. (My life is not very exciting at the moment)

I think it is great how this site gives so much to its members!!

I was close in the Driver contest. Picked G15 with 100% guess. haha.

Adds a little extra excitment to my day. (My life is not very exciting at the moment)

If we test it and can keep it, most of the time it goes back to the members. You guys make this place what it is.

This will be a great great haul for whoever gets it. I would say this is a once in a lifetime chance to be offered a tour version of these putters for free but then again, we are on THP which means it could happen again and again. After all the hard work you just put in, it is absolutely amazing to see that you just keep going stronger than ever. Thanks so much JB and GG. Of course I would want to win but it is just awesome seeing what you two come up with. Thats the fun of it to me.

We really want to have some fun with these and will come up with something good. Thanks for the kind words. You are right though, someone is getting one heck of a nice putter. And better yet, we are giving away a few of them.

FUN FUN FUN I am really looking forward to this.

Since I already won the 2009 Burner irons on THP and I carry a Burner driver that I also won in a tournament, I guess I won't be a glutton and enter this contest..........

I LIE!!! I am in. I think I should win just so I can have an almost complete TM bag...I carry a TM bag, by the way, and I am still working on the Burners to hit them well.....

Pick Me, Pick Me!! :joy::joy:

Since I already won the Burners and I carry a Burner driver that I also won in a tournament, I guess I won't be a glutton and enter this contest..........

I LIE!!! I am in. I think I should win just so I can have an almost complete TM bag...I carry a TM bag, by the way, and I am still working on the Burners to hit them well.....

That right there made me laugh at loud. Definitely something I would say. :bananadance:

Count me in again! That first THP win sure is hard to come by!

I have had my eye on a Kia Ma Daytona Platinum. Watched as they began to show up in some of the tour pics late last year. (Sean O'Hair) And the possibility of a TOUR model. Perfect. Count me in, big time. My Kia Ma Daytona needs a little brother.

Last edited:
Any chance you will give us a hint on how many you will be giving away?

Any chance you will give us a hint on how many you will be giving away?

Sure. As soon as I know for sure. But I gather it will be just a few. After all they are not the cheapest putters in the world.

Wow, another great contest. THP is the bomb!! :bomb:

Sure. As soon as I know for sure. But I gather it will be just a few. After all they are not the cheapest putters in the world.

"JUST" a few? One is more than expected!

For those that do not know about Kia Ma and the journey it has been as he has become one of the best in the business, check out this link.

The Hackers Paradise A Lesson

It is a fascinating and captivating story that all culminates with the putters that THP calls "art work". Stay Tuned!

Just read the story on Kia Ma you did over the summer. Great story. Thanks for the linking to it.

Just read the story on Kia Ma you did over the summer. Great story. Thanks for the linking to it.

I am with you on this one. I had no idea really about this story in detail before getting a chance to write that. Truly fascinating stuff.

Back