THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
After playing my home course today, I wanted to be at TCI again, it's so much nicer, maybe a bit more difficult but much more scenic!!!

What an enjoyable round at a beautiful course today with mhg. However.....IOWA. Safe travels to the last stop later today milehighgolfer and make sure and hit that cell!

Oops, did I bump a previous stop, yes...yes I did.

I really miss Iowa right now, definitely wish I was heading that way again this weekend to play some golf with THPers.

Effin IOWA!

Good Times!!!!

Sent from my DROID X2

I can still see B_Rads par 3 shot into my bag, haha. I want to go back to Iowa!

112.jpg

I like that you are still using the Adams irons, duey. That says a lot about how good they are.

Wishing I would hit my 4w as well as I did that Sunday on that par 5

Sent from my DROID X2

But that shot was "Phill"ed

Sent from my DROID X2

Wishing I would hit my 4w as well as I did that Sunday on that par 5

Sent from my DROID X2

That was the one around the tree that just bounced over the green wasn't it? THAT was the shot of the weekend that I saw!

I did not see it.. we should go back next weekend and you can replay that shot...LOL In fact everyone should go back so they can see you hit that shot.

I did not see it.. we should go back next weekend and you can replay that shot...LOL In fact everyone should go back so they can see you hit that shot.

It was beautiful! He was just going to lay up and I told him it was his perfect shot so he had to try it! (He had to move it right, but keep it low under the tree, which is his stock shot)

There was no way he could have passed it up.

LOL

Sent from my DROID X2

Effin Iowa!!!

Oh yeah IOWA!!!!

Effin Iowa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back