THP Tour Van Event - Atlanta, GA

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The THP Tour Van is hitting the road for a full month in September and stop #5 is Atlanta. Because we have THPers scattered throughout the state, we wanted to pick a place that was easy to get to for most and chose Atlanta.

The Date
Saturday the 29nd of September

The Course
Bentwater Golf Course

http://www.canongategolf.com/Bentwater-Golf-Club/Bentwater-Golf-Club-820.html

Tee Times are at noon on Saturday and 10:30am on Sunday.
Cost is $45 per golfer and that includes range balls.

The Itinerary
Some Giveaways.
Some Demo Items.
Some Golf.

We will arrive early and hit the range and there will be demo clubs on board. If you are an Albatross Club member, you can request any club you would like THP to bring. If we have it, it will make the trip. If you are not a member, but want to become one and help assist THP, you can right here. Of course we are coming to play golf, so come on out and tee it up with GolferGal and myself. Figure range time in the morning and then golf in the late morning early afternoon.

If people are planning on staying over, we can get together for dinner, drinks and Ryder Cup action in the evening and see what GA is all about. Then if there are some that are planning on making a couple of days of this, we might even be up for a round on Sunday too.

Don't forget that if you come out to the THP Tour Van, there are some cool SWAG items to pick up.
The exclusive THP Tour Van Pukka Hats that are only available on the Range Finder RV.

Along with those fine hats
Some KBS Custom Shafts
Bridgestone Golf Balls
SCOR Hats
And Much Much More!!!

The THP Tour Van Texas Event was an absolute blast and you can see the recaps for that weekend here.

As we get closer to this event, we will put together tee times as well as need a proper count for who will be coming out. We hope to see you in Atlanta for a great time.

Last edited:
Looking forward to you guys coming to GA!

Cool! Hopefully the Thpers who miss the Charlotte event (and even some that do make it) will be able to meet up at this one! September is one exciting month!

I imagine there are a lot of members who live in the Atlanta area. There should be a big turnout for this event.

Glad this date was announced, I'll be there front and center. If you need help with Atlanta Courses let me know.

I imagine there will be a very good turnout for this one, all roads lead to Atlanta. Have fun guys.

--
Tapatalk2

I can't wait...I have every intent of being there.

I will be at this for sure

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

On the calendar.
no way I'm not going.

Awesome. Now to find a ride there.

Ole Gray says he probably won't go. He has no interest whatsoever. YEAH RIGHT! We'll both be there for the fun.

Count me in, looking forward to seeing everyone.

On my calendar and looking forward to seeing everyone. The Rangefinder returns! Remember how all our jaws hit the floor when the Rangefinder made its maiden voyage and surprised us by coming to Atlanta. That was epic!

TapAhoy!

Count me in. Can't wait to meet everyone.

Tapatalking

3.5 hours away. I think my car can make it that far... Lol

Get here Bama. It will be good to see you.

TapAhoy!

Sounds like a lot of fine THPers will be hitting this one up!

I've been waiting for the official dates. Plan to be there and make a weekend out of it. Looking forward to seeing everyone, many for the first time.

About 2.5 hrs away... I think this will be a must attend for me!

Tappin' on my Thunderbolt

This should be another great one. Also very cool to see that some of the Carolinians can perhaps partake in 2 different tour van stops!

DANG! Unless I rearrange everything, I will be in Oregon. It could happen though.

DANG! Unless I rearrange everything, I will be in Oregon. It could happen though.

Maybe you and I can meet up at the NC weekend earlier in the month. I am pondering heading up to that one too.

Ole Gray says he probably won't go. He has no interest whatsoever. YEAH RIGHT! We'll both be there for the fun.

KellyBo must of been in the corn liquor, talking this nonsense. Hell yea I'll be there with the portable woodshed :blob:. The only problem is, I might be sending myself there more than any competition I might have :bulgy-eyes:.. This is going to be a blast for sure :thumb:

This one will be a blast with so many THP'ers in the area. Wonder how long it would take me to get there

Another great THP event coming to a neighborhood near you. Don't miss it!

Back