THP: The Magazine Pre-Orders

Spring Issue comes North just ordered mine. :bananadance:

Thank you everybody. Lots of people are apparently excited about this one. We promise, this will deliver and then some.

Looking forward to it!!

happy%20and%20excited.jpeg

Thank you everybody. Lots of people are apparently excited about this one. We promise, this will deliver and then some.

sweet! are you putting some cash in certain issues? :D

My order is in, look forward to it, I wasn't around for the first one.

Thank you to all that jumped right in. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did putting it together.

How many are there. I can't buy one now and I don't want them to sell out!

Just PayPal-ed mine....so I am in and the wait begins. :act-up:

How many are there. I can't buy one now and I don't want them to sell out!

There are none right now. They are at the printer and we will have a proof very soon. Are original plan is to get 50,000 copies or just around double what we did before. However two thirds of those are going to a distributor and will be in stores around the country. I dont think we will sell out this time before we go to print. So you should be okay.

Thank you again everybody. With everything we have seen, we think you guys will just absolutely fall in love with this one.

Just ordered, thanks for adding PayPal as a payment option.

I will be trying to pick up mine at a brick & mortar store, just for kicks. It will be fun to see it there!

Re: THP: The Magazine Pre-Orders

it will be in many barnes and noble stores, but not all. we should have a list of those when the distributor gets them.

Thank you all. To answer the question that has been asked a few times via email, the magazine will be shipping before 4/1. It should be heading to the distributor in less than 2 weeks and they will be shipping from there.

Just PayPal-ed mine....so I am in and the wait begins. :act-up:

We hope the wait is not too long Keith. We think that it will only be a couple of weeks.

JB,
I don't think that any of us even had a doubt that it wouldn't.

JB,
I don't think that any of us even had a doubt that it wouldn't.

Thanks for the kind words LefTe. We hope you like it.

Thank you everybody. Lots of people seem excited about this one coming out. It will hopefully be ready for everybody soon.

We still have orders coming in which is just amazing to us. I would like to extend a huge Thank You to everyone who has and continues to support us.

We still have orders coming in which is just amazing to us. I would like to extend a huge Thank You to everyone who has and continues to support us.

No... thank you for putting a great product out there that all of us enjoy.

I want to second what GG has said. Smallville can attest this time just how good this issue is. Double the size of the first one. 3-4 incredible interviews and extremely educational and helpful in regards to equipment.

It is very nice. It will be nice to see it in print and all put together.

Back