THP & TaylorMade RBZ Iron Contest

Well wear v.man

This will be cool vman. After following the RBZ testing thread you'll be able to contribute to the testing thread. WTG

good job vman, nice start of the year as u get ready for the may outing!

Congrats vman on getting a great set of irons!!

Congrats Vman!

Congrats!!! Enjoy!

congrats Vman

Congrats Vman! Now you might as well jump in with both feet and contribute a little on the review thread! I'm not even looking to replace my irons this year and that thread has me pondering.

v.man you are one lucky SOB!
congrats on winning some great sticks!!

That I am, tnolan, that I am, and thanks. Thanks to all who have wished me well since last night. I'm still giddy over the win and have re-read most of the posts just to relive the fun. Thanks, again, to THP and TaylorMade for such a great contest. It's THP's cred in the industry that makes all this possible and it's the forum members who contribute to that.

That I am, tnolan, that I am, and thanks. Thanks to all who have wished me well since last night. I'm still giddy over the win and have re-read most of the posts just to relive the fun. Thanks, again, to THP and TaylorMade for such a great contest. It's THP's cred in the industry that makes all this possible and it's the forum members who contribute to that.

Looking forward to seeing the reaction pics when you get these bad boys.

Hit em well!

Congtats v.man! What a win!

I'm in...

However, I think the contest is over. Always a bridesmaid...:alien2:

Yep, it's over. A new one with KBS just started tonight.

Mine please.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Mine please.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
Nope, not yours, the contest is already over. But we have several others going right now.

My new sticks were due to arrive today thanks to The Hackers Paradise and TaylorMade. So, I will try to close the loop on this thread by showing you some pics. I've been studying and I think I have finally figured out how to post pictures. Here goes.

The wife caught a shot of me waiting impatientsly for the UPS truck. It was not very flattering, but here it is:

thumbnailCAF2SV7T.jpg
[/IMG]

I had to give up the wait and go play a round of golf, but when I returned, here is what I found.

MiscFeb12002.jpg
[/IMG]

Here are some pics of the goodies inside:

MiscFeb12003.jpg
[/IMG]

and,

MiscFeb12004.jpg
[/IMG]

and finally, here is a shot of the 4, 5, 6, and 7 where you can see the difference in the cavities.

MiscFeb12005.jpg
[/IMG]

These babies feel great just swinging them in the house, and look great as well. I will either play a round in the morning or at least go to the range before the rain gets here. My thoughts and early experiences with them will be shared on the RBZ forum testing thread along with our official testers who are already doing a terrific job of reviewing these jewels.

Thanks again THP and TaylorMade for making this great contest possible.

Congrats v.man!

Congrats, V.Man! Hit them well!

looks great VMAN congrats again.

Congrats on the new sticks v.man . Enjoy

Those look awesome, congrats!

Congrats again, vman. Don't forget to post these in the contest winners thread too.

Back