THP Pop Sockets: On Sale Now

Been using mine for two days now and have mixed feelings. Part of me really likes it but it won’t stay on my phone case it keeps falling off. Thought about gluing on but really don’t want to do that so thinking it isn’t going to last much longer. Wish they made the sticky tape stronger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it a textured case of some sort. If not, did you make sure it was completely dry when sticking? We tested these on at least 2 dozen cases as well as a few other flat surfaces and they are crazy how well they stick.
I have not only had mine on my case, but moved it to two different cases and it still sticks perfectly.

If there is a problem with your adhesive, take a picture of it and send it to me via PM so I can contact the company.

Received mine today. I really like them and my daughter immediately grabbed one for her iPod. My battery is being replaced on my phone tomorrow so I’ll wait until that’s done before putting mine on.

Is it a textured case of some sort. If not, did you make sure it was completely dry when sticking? We tested these on at least 2 dozen cases as well as a few other flat surfaces and they are crazy how well they stick.
I have not only had mine on my case, but moved it to two different cases and it still sticks perfectly.

If there is a problem with your adhesive, take a picture of it and send it to me via PM so I can contact the company.

No case is normal and area was clean and dry when I applied it. Looking at the adhesive I don’t see anything but it always comes off at the same spot first

Thanks to everybody that picked them up. Glad so many are enjoying them.
We don't have too many left, so if you want to get in on the Buy 3 get Free deal you will have to act soon.

Been wishy washy if I needed one....but I think I do so order placed.

Been wishy washy if I needed one....but I think I do so order placed.

If nothing else, take a look a few posts up at the mounting in the car. Its so nice, I cant imagine not having it there. I told GG that even if I went with a different case, I would keep the case with the pop socket in the car, just so I can mount it each time.

If nothing else, take a look a few posts up at the mounting in the car. Its so nice, I cant imagine not having it there. I told GG that even if I went with a different case, I would keep the case with the pop socket in the car, just so I can mount it each time.

I have a solid car mount so my need is more for getting a better grip on a fairly thin and slick case. I don't drop it often but I have a few times...my kids have Pop Sockets and I like the grip when I pick up their phones.

finally got around to installing these....and WOW. Nice to have my pinky free again.

Had to order another one as a backup. My case for my Note 8 currently already has a stand so I think I'm going to find a different case and put this on it. See which one I like better. Definitely look cool. And the car mount is amazing - I'm hoping I can find a flat surface somewhere in my car to put it.

Ordered one for myself. Thanks for this cool item

Got mine today and working like a charm. Couldn't decide where I wanted it mounted so moved it 4 times before deciding. The 3M sticky is pretty damn good!

I am really surprised how much I am enjoying mine. Now I don't know how I ever lived without one

Well I’ll be damned. Never thought in a million years I’d use one of these things, but here we are and the THP one has converted me.

Never thought I would use mine as well. It’s on my case which I use 80% of the time. It’s great , really liking it

Are these still available?

Not sure why I’m asking I’ll just check for myself.

Well I’ll be damned. Never thought in a million years I’d use one of these things, but here we are and the THP one has converted me.
haha I felt the same way. Now it's just a part of the device for me. Love it.

My wife claimed the one I got as soon as it came in and it has not been off her phone ever since.

The exact same way. I tried one with my friend Rachel at CPG and quickly realized how much I liked it. It’s just part of my phone now.

Back