THP Live Round thread!

Hole 18, par 4 333 yds

10, absolute hindenburgh disaster hole, pulled tee shot & provisional OB, penalty drop to close out the worst round of golf in years. Not the way to prep.

1000064689.jpg

It's blowing and I'm scrambling a bit but the wife is crushing it off the tee and having fun.

1000064691.jpg

Absolutely clipped S159 61* from 67y to that tough pin for a kick in 🐦. That was pretty.

Wife got to play in the sand. Mentioned something about sandals..

Hole 9. I almost had an 8i off the tee, wife peels the plastic off her 9i. Her 8 is the only one that remains untouched.

image.jpg
After a 15 minute frost delay this morning we are almost ready to get kicked off.

Pretty good drive, followed up by a good long iron put me in striking distance, but I 3 putted from a ways away. Bogey to start.

Tee shot on #2 held up against the wind and didn’t draw. Up and down out of the bunker led to a sandy par 👌

Couple of lies on the last couple holes that I was really unsure how to play, but we’re having some fun. What a gorgeous day.
image.jpg

Decent drive, good 7W, chip rolled out more than I though, but a nice feeling par.

Good drive, good chip, 2-putt par. Relaxed.

Utility ran through the fairway and almost found the water, but a good chip on and 2 putt par.

That was not a 3-club wind 🤦. Sent the tee shot long and had to flop it off the edge of the water. 2-putt bogey.

Good 3W with the tailwind left me 210 out, crispy Blueprint 6i found its mark. Eagle look upcoming.

Lagged it up and we make the turn on a high note after a 🐥

Pounded the drive on 10, wedge went long to the back fringe, Texas wedge to 6’, snuck it in the side door to save par.

Par 3 #11 is playing 205 into the wind today 😬

Mishit 5i came up short, and bump and run got caught up in the dry grass and came up laughably short. Bogey.

Made a bit of a mess of the last 2, but we’re going to rebound here. Wind is HOWLING today.

Approach got gobbled up by the wind and came up short, but I put a nippy 58 to tap in range. Par.

Par 3 was playing 239, with a tailwind. 5i found the fringe, and I chipped to tap in range. Putting is overrated anyways

IMG_9582.jpeg
Thank you TSR

Approach was long, decent chip, left the right to lefter in the jaws. Par.

3W spun up into the wind and my extra club on approach still came up short. Pretty good look at the up and down but burned the edge. Bogey.

Hit a bomb on #18, wedge found the green, and lagged it up to tap in range. Real solid couple hours with some awesome company.

Back