THP Let's Make a Deal Contest

This one was so popular and so much fun we just want to say that we will be bringing it back again soon. Stay tuned for updates.

So much fun!! I hope the time is different so I can actually participate with an actual computer :good: Using a cell phone wasn't easy...

So much fun!! I hope the time is different so I can actually participate with an actual computer :good: Using a cell phone wasn't easy...

haha ... that's dedication ...

Problem is the contests already start at 8:00 Eastern time.

Smallie and I think you need to move to Cleveland. Then you will be stuck inside (snow) like us. You'll be able to make the contest easy. hehehehe

Smallie and I think you need to move to Cleveland. Then you will be stuck inside (snow) like us. You'll be able to make the contest easy. hehehehe

haa haa haa :D

Vicar was kind enough to have his prize re-routed to Boo, and it was delivered this morning. We'll take photos at home later on. It may take her awhile to grow into the glove and ring, but I'm snagging the lotion for myself!

Many thanks all around.

That was nice, vicar.

Vicar was kind enough to have his prize re-routed to Boo, and it was delivered this morning. We'll take photos at home later on. It may take her awhile to grow into the glove and ring, but I'm snagging the lotion for myself!

Many thanks all around.

Way to go Vic! Congrats Boo.

Very nice of you Vicar! :thumb:

I received my prize today - 3 women's hats. Thank you JB and GG. I really like all three hats and can't wait to wear them although I'm not sure if I'm confident enough to wear a hat that says "Player" on it yet.

Thank you v3.0 for trading with me.

Nicky insisted on posing or he may have just wanted his belly rubbed.

IMG_0515.jpg
IMG_0527.jpg

Great looking hats Diane :good: Nicky is too too cute!!

No, please tell me Nicky's not a poser!! haha

Nice hat's.

Nicky is a ham and will do anything for a belly rub.

Nice hats Diane, by the end of the season you'll be wearing that Player hat!

That's the plan MO. Oh - I should add that to my list of goals - to be a player.

Nice caps Diane! Glad you were able to make a deal with v3.0!

Great-looking hats Diane. You should post some pics of you wearing them.

My Prizes!

My Prizes!

I received my prize today also. Here are the hats I won (after trading with Diane: Thank you!).

hatsf.jpg

Two Pukka's and one Travis Mathew. I don't know what else to say about them, because I am not a hat-expert, but they seem quite allright! :banana:

Until now, I haven't worn a hat when I play golf, and should I decide to keep it that way come April, I will find a good home for them!

Thank you, GG, JB, THP for the prize, and for this FUN contest! :alien2:

Great looking hats v3.0 :good:

Nice caps. I love the pinstripes.

Nice hats Diane and v3.0 I think Nicky is just after a belly rub.

Cool hats v3.0!

Nice hats v3.0. I would have worn 2 of the 3 of we hadn't traded, but I'm glad we did.

Back