THP Let's Make a Deal Contest

We think if nothing else, it will be fun to enjoy and watch.

We need Dent to supply the trash talk. :D

As long as we don't have to dress up in silly costumes.

Oh wait! We can put on our most outlandish golf outfits! hehehe

For everyone's viewing pleasure we have a little teaster intro video up on the home page. As soon as you go to the main page of THP you can find it in the video slot to the right.

Cute. Hope everyone has fun with this. Where's Monty?

Can't wait for this one sounds like fun!!

Now that we have declared a winner in the THP Burner Iron Contest Take 2, we are ready for this one to begin tomorrow night.

For those that missed it, there is a video teaser on the home page in the THP TV section (right hand corner) to show you what we are doing.

Tonight at 8pm we will start this contest. Remember you must be online for a chance to be chosen in Let's Make a Deal.

Count me IN!

I'm in.... Starts @ 8 p.m. EST Correct?

That is correct. 8pm EST and we will randomly select people to play. 5 contestants per night.

Day 1 Let's Make a Deal Contest

Day 1 Let's Make a Deal Contest

This is the official thread for day 1 of the Let's Make a Deal Contest. If you want a chance to play the game please respond in this thread that you are in.

Please note that all contestants must be online in order to be eligible for their name to be called. If you opt in but are not online by 8PM EST when we start the game you will not be eligible to play. We are really excited about this and we think it will be a lot of fun :bananadance:

Good luck to everyone!!

Last edited:
You can count me in. I will be here watching the fun!

Count me in.

I'm in!

Let's get this party started!

I"M IN!

Looking forward to it. Thanks!

I'm in. I guess this party is BYOB?

I'm there (or here? However you want to look at it).

I'm in and will be using the blackberry!!

In...this day can't end fast enough for the fun to begin!

I'll play. Thank you.

Back