THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

haha KellyBo plays in way more tournaments than I do. Like 10 more a year!

haha KellyBo plays in way more tournaments than I do. Like 10 more a year!

Haha, you're heading down a slippery slope there buddy!

Would love to see you and Kelly make it down, you can do carbombs with Buck and I!

I'm missing the one in GA and would LOVE to come to this one. I'll see if Ole Gray will loan me about $500 and stay home and watch the animals for me.:alien:

Would love to see you and Kelly make it down, you can do carbombs with Buck and I!

carbombs huh? What kind of critter is that :bulgy-eyes:

I'm missing the one in GA and would LOVE to come to this one. I'll see if Ole Gray will loan me about $500 and stay home and watch the animals for me.:alien:

He called me and said yes.

I should come and leave my husband/boyfriend at home since he said no more outings for him for a while.:alien:
Now that is the spirit! It is killing me that I may not be able to do this one.

Just wanted to bump this awesome event and hope some more THPERS sign up!

JB

If I brought my son, would we be able to play together??

He called me and said yes.

You're too funny dude :D. Yea she could go, as long as she takes the cats with her and brings back my dog Duke :wink:

You're too funny dude :D. Yea she could go, as long as she takes the cats with her and brings back my dog Duke :wink:

I will compromise and let her pet Duke and take a picture so that you can save it on your fridge. Perfect, its a deal.

I will compromise and let her pet Duke and take a picture so that you can save it on your fridge. Perfect, its a deal.

Don't bite on that offer OG, Ellie is where the real gold is at!

TT on iPad

I'm packing her bags :blob:

Don't bite on that offer OG, Ellie is where the real gold is at!

TT on iPad

Yea that Ellie is a sweetheart :in-love:!

I assume many will be playing a morning round Sunday somewhere? If I do go, I will probably play a round Sunday morning in the northern MB area.. maybe Crow Creek, Thistle or one of the Cat courses!

I assume many will be playing a morning round Sunday somewhere? If I do go, I will probably play a round Sunday morning in the northern MB area.. maybe Crow Creek, Thistle or one of the Cat courses!

Many were looking at playing Caledondia

I am officially out for this one. Have fun everyone.

Seriously close to commiting to this.

There are a couple of us from Atl working out some details.

I am officially out for this one. Have fun everyone.

that sucks frank.... i had a meat locker with your name on it!

Back