THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

I've now switched into full ponder mode.......hmmm

I'm working in LaPorte, IN that entire week, so I couldn't take off Friday to drive. But I think I may be able to catch a flight out of South Bend that evening and still make it there Friday night.

That's awesome JS. Hope you can make it.

I'm working in LaPorte, IN that entire week, so I couldn't take off Friday to drive. But I think I may be able to catch a flight out of South Bend that evening and still make it there Friday night.

Kittles, DO IT!!!!!

Guys....I do not want to say for sure but it looks as though this could be my 1st THP event. I will know in the next couple of days. I know that you guys are my golf family but that is the day of our Christmas parade and may family makes a big day of it. The wife and are talking about it and thats about it for now. I think I have a good shot though.

Guys....I do not want to say for sure but it looks as though this could be my 1st THP event. I will know in the next couple of days. I know that you guys are my golf family but that is the day of our Christmas parade and may family makes a big day of it. The wife and are talking about it and thats about it for now. I think I have a good shot though.

Hope u can make it! Will be a heck of a first event

I thought I would have a clearer picture, as to whether I could make it down by tonight but its gonna be a few more days.

I thought I would have a clearer picture, as to whether I could make it down by tonight but its gonna be a few more days.

You need to make it. Others need to know why you're awesome haha

You need to make it. Others need to know why you're awesome haha

Thanks man, appreciate it. I'll see what I can do.

Is Chunky in this one, too?

Thanks man, appreciate it. I'll see what I can do.

Is Chunky in this one, too?

Frank if you head down, what's your expected travel schedule?

Frank if you head down, what's your expected travel schedule?

Drive down after work on Friday, leave Sunday, hopefully after a caledonia round. I just don't know if I can do it yet, financially and whatnot.

Drive down after work on Friday, leave Sunday, hopefully after a caledonia round. I just don't know if I can do it yet, financially and whatnot.

I hear ya. Waiting on a few things to clear up here as well. Don't people realize their puny schedules are affecting my trip to paradise!

This is one that I would make if it was even close to me. I loved those courses as they are so fun to play but in totally different ways.

Very true breeze, live the contrast between the two.

Very true breeze, live the contrast between the two.

What were the main differences between the 2?

What were the main differences between the 2?

They are completely different courses. I mean other than location, they have absolutely nothing in common. One can play long, with waste bunkers absolutely everywhere. The other is tighter, shorter and makes you think around the course.

Maybe once all these guys going to atl get a taste of the invitational they will come to myrtle looking for more!

Are you coming? Worked anything out yet?

Not yet. I'm still trying to figure out if I can fit this in my schedule. Alot also depends on whether Charlie decides to go or not.

They are completely different courses. I mean other than location, they have absolutely nothing in common. One can play long, with waste bunkers absolutely everywhere. The other is tighter, shorter and makes you think around the course.

Very intriguing. I guess I'll have to take plenty of notes during the practice rounds before the MC.

Or get your butt to Myrtle for the Invitational....:D

I hear ya. Waiting on a few things to clear up here as well. Don't people realize their puny schedules are affecting my trip to paradise!

Time to throw down the hammer SWamper! I'd love to meet you in December!

Back