well maybe we should start discussing a style of head cover or color schemes, etc. or do you guys have something in mind?

Also, what the headcover is for... driver, fairway wood, hybrid, putter? I'd vote putter cover myself.

Also, what the headcover is for... driver, fairway wood, hybrid, putter? I'd vote putter cover myself.

dude, i'd love to have a thp putter cover but there's so many different styles of putters, not everyone would be able to get one, nor do i think that they'd want to make enough to cover all the styles.

i'd vote for a driver headcover.

I know I am getting in on this about 8 months after it started. But, I just wanted to add my 2 cents. I love the idea of the Manatee headcover. I would think it would be a great FW or hybrid headcover myself(putter would also be cool). I know I have Rocky the flying Squirel as my driver headcover. I don't know if it makes the costs less to make something other than a driver headcover. I would definatley purchase a FW/Hybrid or Putter headcover.

I also just checked out the beltbuckle that you did with Sligo. It looks great.

There's really going to be a THP headcover!?!? So awesome!! It'll match my shirt, my tees and my golf ball :wink: Whooo...and a ladies THP hat/visor as well!!!

dude, i'd love to have a thp putter cover but there's so many different styles of putters, not everyone would be able to get one, nor do i think that they'd want to make enough to cover all the styles.

i'd vote for a driver headcover.

I hear ya. For convenience sake that's probably the best option.

I guess I envision putters representing THP well because putters have individual style and are more personal to the golfer.

I hear ya. For convenience sake that's probably the best option.

I guess I envision putters representing THP well because putters have individual style and are more personal to the golfer.

i agree completely dirt, and would actually prefer the putter headcover myself, just don't know about logistics. either way, i hope that there's an option one day.

I think anything would be great. I think I'm leaning more towards the belt buckle myself, but that's just my opinion. I like the idea of a putter cover, but seeing as there are so many different kinds, it would be impossible to make one that fits everybody.

Personally, I kind of like the hat idea best. I feel like there are lots of cool things you can do with the new logo in terms of size and placement, and also working with the white/black/green/gray color scheme. And maybe hats are less expensive to produce than things like headcovers or beltbuckles?

Personally, I kind of like the hat idea best. I feel like there are lots of cool things you can do with the new logo in terms of size and placement, and also working with the white/black/green/gray color scheme. And maybe hats are less expensive to produce than things like headcovers or beltbuckles?

yep, love the hat idea too! i was wondering when you might chime in _JL_

yep, love the hat idea too! i was wondering when you might chime in _JL_
haha, I'm definitely excited about all the possibilities with the new logo being applied to some available merchandise, but I definitely see where JB is coming from. We need something that is guaranteed to sell, and although last years belt buckles were awesome, perhaps they were a little too market-specific.
If and when something is decided on, I would love to chime in with some design-type ideas (I have tons of them in my head already).

Good call JL! I forgot about hats. Hats would be a heck of a lot cheaper than anything else. Plus you could still have some variety with colors and and maybe even visors too!

haha, I'm definitely excited about all the possibilities with the new logo being applied to some available merchandise, but I definitely see where JB is coming from. We need something that is guaranteed to sell, and although last years belt buckles were awesome, perhaps they were a little too market-specific.
If and when something is decided on, I would love to chime in with some design-type ideas (I have tons of them in my head already).

I'd say throw it all out there in specific treads and let the ideas tumble around like JB previously said. I'm really not design savvy enough to devolp initial ideas but I always have random bouts of input.

Start a thread and discuss away. Its always nice. We know that with headcovers done the way we want, there are certain minimums. But you never know. heck start a thread on THP Gear and tell us what you want? Shirts, hats, buckles, shorts, tees, etc...

I was just looking at the grip on my putter, and I love how Odyssey puts lots of color treatments, text, logos, etc on the grips.
This got me thinking how sweet it would be to have soft putter grips with a similar "THP" treatment: Big angled logo and text, black/white/green color scheme, etc.
I don't know if it's possible to even do custom designed grips, or how much something like that would cost, but it would be beyond awesome.

Back