THP Golf Ball Testers Wanted (Again)

Its an honor to be selected. I will try my best not to loose all of them the first round.

Thanks folks, You guys are great!

Thanks for letting me a tester of this golf ball whatever it will be. I am hoping for the new Taylor Made Penta, but will gladly accept what you guys send!

Thank you once again to THP and the Mystery Company for the chance to test out a new ball once again. Can't wait to see what it will be :smile:

i hope its a new shiny chromax ball

Really appreciate being selected to test these balls out, can't wait to see how they perform! Thanks to THP!

I thank you guys for the opportunity and look forward to it

CRucker, its about three minutes from my house.

Dang, I don't understand how I keep missing these. I'm on here every day!

That's what I counted as well.

That is a lot of work and cost for all that shipping!
I am headed for the "Donate" button right now.

Thanks JB...GG...and the Mystery Ball Company !

+1. I know JB and GG will never require anyone to donate, but I think there should be 118 donations in the next few days.

ANd congrats to the 118! Great stuff!

Thank you THP for everything. You guys continue to astound!

And to the mystery company- I am soooo glad that you are willing to put these balls into the hands of regular old hacks like us. I think it says a TON about your companies values and your confidence in your products.

+1. I know JB and GG will never require anyone to donate, but I think there should be 118 donations in the next few days.

Well said Smalls and we have already gone through this in thread, but the cost of all this shipping will be staggering. I already sent in another donation to help out, come on guys lets pay for the shipping cost on this one.

Thanks so much for the opportunity to test. Can’t wait to see what ball it is going to be. Thanks to the company donating the balls as well. This will be my first test.

This thread is for ball testing signup. As of now it looks as though the testers have been chosen. If you're looking to discuss those balls, there are threads in the forum on them. Bridgestone was kind enough to let some THP members test out the B330 series. You should take a look!

The B330 is a great ball.

Always come back to the ProV1.

Its an honor to be selected. I will try my best not to loose all of them the first round.

Thanks folks, You guys are great!

+1 on everything you said. Feel fortunate this morning

+1 on this Smallville, rep given. JB should be ready to slap that donor tag on alot of profiles this weekend

Last edited:
Back