THP Giveaway Prizes - Fall Outing & Demo Day

That is a beautiful putter. I would be very tempted to use it though, am I completely just stupid here? I mean sure it would make a great collector's item for someone like JB who has a nice collection already but for those who really don't have much of a "collection" so to speak and just want to roll with a great putter, why not? I don't know, I can't say I would but I can't say I wouldn't either. :confused2:

I see the thoughts behind that, but my gut feeling is if you saw what a hand signed Bettinardi proto sells for, you might have second thoughts.

You're probably...but man it is just so pretty and so useless sitting in a display case! I probably better win the TaylorMade prize pack instead of that putter, just to be safe.

You're probably...but man it is just so pretty and so useless sitting in a display case! I probably better win the TaylorMade prize pack instead of that putter, just to be safe.

I will tell you what. You win either this or the Machine putter and I will gladly trade you something you can game without feeling bad about it...hahahahah

Lol. Id seriously wanna game it. Not gonna lie. Both of the putters are amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will have the last prize shortly and will announce that to everybody as soon as it arrives.

We will have the last prize shortly and will announce that to everybody as soon as it arrives.

Nice... maybe a cart that allows me to play faster. :D

please tell me it's a PALE RIDER staff bag!!!

sweet! Cant wait to see what you guys have cooked up

Dont forget, we have one more to add to this list. Today or tomorrow we are guessing.

I love when JB posts in this thread....can't wait to see what it is

this is fantastic! i hope it's a pale rider staff bag!!!

in all seriousness, i can't even begin to imagine what it is. i'm thinking that it's a putter, a seemore perhaps, or it's some wedges.

lesson package? fitting?

this is fantastic! i hope it's a pale rider staff bag!!!

in all seriousness, i can't even begin to imagine what it is. i'm thinking that it's a putter, a seemore perhaps, or it's some wedges.

OOHHHH a PL SeeMore would be sweet!

thought about that too.

or maybe it's a really nice bingo blotter or a huge box of dog biscuits.

That has got to be it. With enough time at the iBar, the doggy treats will probably be consumed.

That has got to be it. With enough time at the iBar, the doggy treats will probably be consumed.

that's disturbingly true i'm sure!! hahaha

thought about that too.

or maybe it's a really nice bingo blotter or a huge box of dog biscuits.

at least if I win that I won't have to worry about buying a present for the dog.

Perhaps a high end push cart? Or you get to play Sunday's round with Camillo

I just realized that the Machine putter is call the SteamPunk edition. I must MUST win this putter now. I love SteamPunk!

We still have one more prize to add. And I just got shipping notice on it.

Hoping the last prize arrives tomorrow.

Back