THP FF Week 5 Thread

Rodgers still on the block and listening to offers. Sorry, Bridges, starters only no backups lol

How about Aaron Rodgers and a driver or hybrid to be named later...hehe

JB - If we're doing these kind of deals...my whole team is available for the right equipment price :act-up:

JB - If we're doing these kind of deals...my whole team is available for the right equipment price :act-up:

I think that might bring out the VETO man. But I like your style.

exactly!

Schaub, Hicks, Collie, Foster, Witten for Mashie, Gambler and bridges backups lol

We just submitted a trade.

We actually think its a really good trade for both teams too.

are people making trades to try and keep up with bridges?

are people making trades to try and keep up with bridges?

yeah, my goal is 2 starters and 7 bench players by week 7...haha

I already veto'd. HAHAHAHAHaH. ROADHOUSE!!!!!!!

So I have an hour drive to work and you lazy SOB's cant even humor me with any bad trade offers for Rodgers. You guys really let me down. And on a Friday too.

So I have an hour drive to work and you lazy SOB's cant even humor me with any bad trade offers for Rodgers. You guys really let me down. And on a Friday too.

isn't trading while driving against the law in MD?

isn't trading while driving against the law in MD?

Well, I covered three states so Im sure its illegal in at least one of them lol

Well, I covered three states so Im sure its illegal in at least one of them lol

haha, you could have posted that in the getting pulled over thread

If branch goes to the Pats im going to be pissed, I just dropped him earlier this week and ddec picked him up today

pierre thomas is out for sunday...damnit

Maybe I should trade Yoccos for Caddy Williams. That way I can start him along with Graham and Huggins.

Back