THP FF Week 5 Thread

I dont see it as bad as you do I guess. Especially now that Moss is in MN.

ESPN "experts" agree with GG and Me. Moss going to MN only makes Harvin better for FF. Moves to the slot where he will get less coverage.

ESPN "experts" agree with GG and Me. Moss going to MN only makes Harvin better for FF. Moves to the slot where he will get less coverage.

You should veto your trade then and get Percy back. Since you didnt know Moss was going to the Vikes it makes him better HAHAHAHA

I think this trade makes Shiancoe and Harvin real solid picks. NE is going to be NE. outside of Welker and Hernandez, nobody will know who to play each and every week because it will be different. Tate, Edelman, Slater, Price, etc...

Any chance NE will be playing a running game anymore so now? Maybe? Please? Green-Ellis'ing?

Oh goodness! I went out to dinner and I had to come back and catch up.
I will say, I only pulled the trigger on the trade because I heard about the rumors of Moss to the Vikes. I think I even said that last night in this thread after it happened. Sure I assumed bridges knew about the rumors too, but it's not anyone's fault but his if he didn't.

And I don't see how me vetoing the other trade has anything at all to do with this one, but I definitely think it's wrong to veto this one just out of spite.

F Bomb! Wayne is Questionable for the Slump Buster bowl. Hoping its just a day off though.

Oh goodness! I went out to dinner and I had to come back and catch up.
I will say, I only pulled the trigger on the trade because I heard about the rumors of Moss to the Vikes. I think I even said that last night in this thread after it happened. Sure I assumed bridges knew about the rumors too, but it's not anyone's fault but his if he didn't.

And I don't see how me vetoing the other trade has anything at all to do with this one, but I definitely think it's wrong to veto this one just out of spite.

We Vetoed the talk of this. lol

We will see what happens tomorrow. Its Slump Buster Bowl talk, no more arguing over this. Im putting my slump buster foot down! ha

Ok, this is only sort-of related. Now I'm hearing rumors that Portis has played his last game in Washington...

Alright I'm digesting any and all info on the players involved in this and I still don't see how this is such a one sided trade. Any one want to explain it to me?

I agree about the spite. But dude seriously?

You JUST SAID yesterday that a team getting that bad after a trade should get it vetoed. Your words. And now you DONT think this one should get vetoed? Most (outside of 3 or so) think Vetoing should only be used for cheating types of things. You said it could/should be used for other reasons. In fact your exact quote was

"Not because of how much better it makes one team, but how much worse it makes the other."

If that is in fact true, then why would this one be any different other than who the GM's are involved. I mean you had a 0-4 team trading with a 3-1 both trading their 1st round pick for two starters. At least with the 1st trade (ours) we did send two starters, not a WR with no TD's and an injured RB and his backup.

It cant be both ways. I agree nobody should veto out of spite. NEVER. Wrong way to have a league. But if you say a veto should be used in the case of a team getting far worse (your words not mine) than this trade SHOULD be vetoed. Again, just using your own ideas here.

Alright I'm digesting any and all info on the players involved in this and I still don't see how this is such a one sided trade. Any one want to explain it to me?

Its not. No more so than the other trade. 2 starters for 1 star.

Bridges is upset because one of the starters is now out (we are hearing for most of the year possibly) and the guy he traded he wouldnt have had he known the trade to MN was going to happen. Not JL's fault in the slightest.

Ok, this is only sort-of related. Now I'm hearing rumors that Portis has played his last game in Washington...
I kinda figured with the time he was going to miss that he wouldnt be back at all this season.

so if we go by his thinking maybe there is a chance this will get the veto. Bridges keep lobbying...

I agree about the spite. But dude seriously?

You JUST SAID yesterday that a team getting that bad after a trade should get it vetoed. Your words. And now you DONT think this one should get vetoed? Most (outside of 3 or so) think Vetoing should only be used for cheating types of things. You said it could/should be used for other reasons. In fact your exact quote was

"Not because of how much better it makes one team, but how much worse it makes the other."

If that is in fact true, then why would this one be any different other than who the GM's are involved. I mean you had a 0-4 team trading with a 3-1 both trading their 1st round pick for two starters. At least with the 1st trade (ours) we did send two starters, not a WR with no TD's and an injured RB and his backup.

It cant be both ways. I agree nobody should veto out of spite. NEVER. Wrong way to have a league. But if you say a veto should be used in the case of a team getting far worse (your words not mine) than this trade SHOULD be vetoed. Again, just using your own ideas here.
It's because I don't see Moss as the same level of "star" as Rice, and I don't see Caddy and Harvin (at the time) on the same level as Portis/Torain. That's all.
I honestly think (without the Vikes trade info) that this trade makes bridges' team better.

so if we go by his thinking maybe there is a chance this will get the veto. Bridges keep lobbying...

Dude I could honestly care less now. Give me torain/colston thats cool with me.

Its my fault, no one elses I take responsibility of not checking to make sure everything was ok right before I clicked accept.

Im with CL on this one. No trades should be vetoed as long as they are on the level. Rewards for smart drafting, pickups, etc should be just that. Rewards.

I would be shocked if any trades get vetoed. But I see the logic according to one of the teams in this trade, that this one could be.

I wont be voting one way or the other.

Dude I could honestly care less now. Give me torain/colston thats cool with me.

Its my fault, no one elses I take responsibility of not checking to make sure everything was ok right before I clicked accept.

You are a class guy doood. You are doing the right thing. Good karma to you. I hope that it works out 10x for you now.

Back