THP FF Week 1 Thread

We got 11 points. We just expected it to be 11 from Harvin and 0 from our team. Not 9 from our team and only 2 from Harvin. We played the wrong guy, but that is okay. We did not expect much from the first 3 weeks. We never do.

Good game. Vikings looked human against the run!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dislike Bernard. Soft in Chicago and soft with the Vikes.

Vikes looked completely out of sync. After tonights game the only 2 players I would be happy owning would be AP and Schiancoe. Favre and those receivers were not playing in the same game it seemed.

I think they need to use Camarillo more...

Vikes looked completely out of sync. After tonights game the only 2 players I would be happy owning would be AP and Schiancoe. Favre and those receivers were not playing in the same game it seemed.

I guess that is why they dont end the season after 1 week and actually play the games.

I love football. BUT...it means winter is coming and that means: Snow. Cold. No. Golf. :crying:

I agree they looked terrible! They just need some more practice time so they can get comfortable again. And by they I mean Favre and Harvin.

Bernard got a whole point. WTF!?!

Berrian has always been feast or famine, never consistent.

Thats crazy talk. He was consistently TERRIBLE all year last year.

I have to agree. He has 1 maybe 2 decent games last year otherwise we had many times where he barely got us a point. I won't miss him but if Favre and Harvin don't step it up I will not be happy. That team looked terrible last night, they were a complete mess.

On a more positive note, well at least for me and JB, the Saints defense looked great!

lmao and he has been for the last couple.

I have to agree. He has 1 maybe 2 decent games last year otherwise we had many times where he barely got us a point. I won't miss him but if Favre and Harvin don't step it up I will not be happy. That team looked terrible last night, they were a complete mess.

On a more positive note, well at least for me and JB, the Saints defense looked great!

The Saints did look good. Or did the Vikings offense do that bad?

The Saints did look good. Or did the Vikings offense do that bad?

I think it might have been a little bit of both. Favre was afraid to throw the ball, but of course the few times he did he didn't connect or he was intercepted. AP got a decent amount of yards but he is AP he always does.

They looked turrrrrrable. Give AP the rock in games like this.
lmao and he has been for the last couple.

The Saints did look good. Or did the Vikings offense do that bad?[/QUOTE]

I think it might have been a little bit of both. Favre was afraid to throw the ball, but of course the few times he did he didn't connect or he was intercepted. AP got a decent amount of yards but he is AP he always does.

Yeah the 70-80 yards and no TD's type of game.

Yeah the 70-80 yards and no TD's type of game.

80 yards in every game is just under 1300 in a year. That is about right for him. But dont forget he will get his 15 TDs. I mean he's no Marion Barber or Felix Jones, but he does alright...hehe

Im just hoping farve ya know...Practices a bit and wakes up

80 yards in every game is just under 1300 in a year. That is about right for him. But dont forget he will get his 15 TDs. I mean he's no Marion Barber or Felix Jones, but he does alright...hehe

That was totally uncalled for haha

Yeah AP will get his TD's for sure, he usually does in bunches.

I wish Tashard Choice would get some play... Lol. Not just because I picked him either haha.

That was totally uncalled for haha

Yeah AP will get his TD's for sure, he usually does in bunches.

I wish Tashard Choice would get some play... Lol. Not just because I picked him either haha.

I actually like Tashard better than both Barber and Jones. Choice is a great running back. Jones is more like a Bush type. Barber IMO has just taken too many hits. I hope he proves me wrong this year though.

I actually like Tashard better than both Barber and Jones. Choice is a great running back. Jones is more like a Bush type. Barber IMO has just taken too many hits. I hope he proves me wrong this year though.

He is a very solid back. I wouldnt call him great. But that is just me. But he struggles with blocking and that has kept him out. At least according to my guy out there.

Back