THP FF League 2 Playoffs

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
I won't have the great and interesting post that JB had re: League 1's playoffs but in league 2 we're all set as well. The final standings were very tight with both our division winners finishing with an overall record of 10-4. East champions are Doo Doo Brown (Fildini) and the winners of the West were Team Staticline (staticline..real original dude). We had 3 teams tied for the wild card best record at 9-5 but it came down to tiebreakers and despite a final week outburst of 163 points License 2 Taze is left out in the cold as the Calloway Catamonts and TheHouseThat SnapBuilt earn the nod by virtue of more total points on the season.

The first round of the playoffs will go like this:
Calloway's Catamounts vs. Team Staticline
TheHouseThat SnapBuilt vs. Doo Doo Brown

Taking home the Toilet Bowl Title was Lincoln Town Chicken Hawks with a record of 3-11, team Puttin4Bird (real orignal dude) and Arizona Knight both finished 2nd to DFL with records of 4-10.

Good luck in the playoffs guys, up for the win is a great custom wedge that you'll definitely want to do your research for so you can take home the prize!

how did WillWin end up?

Congratz to the teams that made the playoffs and time to rework my draft thinking for next year........

7-7, just a couple of games back from a playoff spot, but in the end he won the same prize I did! Sorry buddy!!! :D

geez I thought he was going to take this league by storm.

geez I thought he was going to take this league by storm.

Congrats to all for a great league this year!!

It has been a lot of fun.

Good Luck to the playoff teams!!

May the best team win!

Doo Doo

man, my team has been struggling as of late, I am gonna need a surge from some players to make this happen.

man, my team has been struggling as of late, I am gonna need a surge from some players to make this happen.
You took it on the chin from the previously 3 win Puttin4Bird team this week, nothing like a little bit of Humble Pie heading into the playoffs. As for team P4B, I have just cleaned house in the front offices, fired the coach, the GM, the trainer, even the dang janitor. Fresh start for 2011 baby!

You took it on the chin from the previously 3 win Puttin4Bird team this week, nothing like a little bit of Humble Pie heading into the playoffs. As for team P4B, I have just cleaned house in the front offices, fired the coach, the GM, the trainer, even the dang janitor. Fresh start for 2011 baby!

I would of kept the janitor, a good janitor is hard to find these days!!

you should hire the Jets Strength and Conditioning coach!

of the 4 teams in league 1 playoffs, 2 had a winning record in the last 4 weeks(7-0 and 3-1) and 2 had losing records of 1-3. Does anyone believe in momentum heading in to the playoffs for fantasy football?

I think I am first on the waiver wire, will you also drop Michael Turner?

Michael Turner is feast for famine and he was all feast last week so that should tell you that you don't want him! Trust me, he was a centerpiece for a 4-10 team, you have a great time and Turner wouldn't even see the field as a Calloway Catamount!

Michael Turner is feast for famine and he was all feast last week so that should tell you that you don't want him! Trust me, he was a centerpiece for a 4-10 team, you have a great time and Turner wouldn't even see the field as a Calloway Catamount!

hahaha, your right, he doesnt belong! Plus, I have Jay Cutler.

Do I get a prize for most acquisitions? haha

Do I get a prize for most acquisitions? haha

I have been meaning to talk to you about that, it was actually $5 per acquisition. I will PM you my paypal :)

*Gasp*

Good Luck Guys

Good Game Doo Doo Brown.
Put a fork in me I'm done.
I got 4 top 20 WR's and the only one who had a good game i benched.

Good Game Doo Doo Brown.
Put a fork in me I'm done.
I got 4 top 20 WR's and the only one who had a good game i benched.

Callaway is destroying me as well.

The Championship game is set, both teams are busy running through some walk-thrus and preparing for the big game. We'll attempt to get some exclusive interviews setup as the high scoring showdown is about to take place!

4 Seed Calloway Catamounts earned a birth in the title game by beating #1 seed and season long leader Team Staticline 146-114. On the other side of the bracket we saw the #2 seed Doo Doo Brown dismantle ThaHouseThat SnapBuilt 134-95.

Who wins this is anyone guess at this point, good luck to both teams!

that a'way little brother! making me all proud and stuff. now dismantle that doo doo like you know how and bring home the bacon for us callaway's! (purposefully mispelled, haha)

Back